Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
1 members
50 guests
0 colleagues
Playing Bingo : 1
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
September 26, 2017
56461 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 1 members, 101 guests, 0 search engines

Progressive Games

13-Jun-08 11:03:16 Bookmark and Share

Progressive Games

Do you think that I should make one of the private rooms progressive?  It would call a certain number of calls - if nobody wins it carries the pot over to the next game.  It just means less wins, but bigger pots.

Looking forward to your feedback.

posted by bingoadvantage in News

13-Jun-08 12:42:14 |

that is a great idea..... could try it see how it flies?...

posted by FourSeasonQueen

13-Jun-08 15:33:39 |

COOL GIVE IT A TRY.

posted by Zivana

13-Jun-08 16:06:13 |

I  THINK IT IS A VERY GOOD IDEA ......BIT OF A CHANGE FROM THE NORM.......Laughing

posted by queenpie

13-Jun-08 22:29:56 |

it could be fun let's try it

posted by gigs

16-Jun-08 09:48:30 |

okay, thanks for your feedback guys - I will implement this today.

ps.  there will be a cash game today at 3pm 

posted by bingoadvantage

16-Jun-08 11:05:41 |

I won't be playing in progressive room with only 59 numbers to win.  To make it fair could you up the jackpot in the other room please...thank you...Chablis

posted by chablis

16-Jun-08 11:50:26 |

Hi Chablis, 

Right now the two rooms are about on par.  The jackpots will naturally be larger in whichever room is more popular since cards cost 10 pts but increase the jackpot 30 pts in either room.

The base pot is also larger in the progressive room to compensate for the prize not being won every game - but will be reduced if the room consistantly sports over 30 active players.

For 15 players I expect the progressive pot to be won in 45% of games. 25 players would yield 75%. 

posted by bingoadvantage

16-Jun-08 14:05:42 |

What room are the cash games in today?  And ty for your other response...chablis

posted by chablis

16-Jun-08 14:16:39 |

THE OTHER ROOM SHOULD OF BEEN THE PROGRESSIVE GAME ROOM

posted by Zivana

16-Jun-08 14:34:43 |

closed the progressive room - will open it back up at 3:00 pm for the cash games

posted by bingoadvantage

16-Jun-08 18:38:14 |

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I DONT LIKE THE PROGRESSIVE GAME.  ITS SO HARD TO WIN IN 59 NUMBERS, SO I VOTE AGAINST IT.  BUT THANKS FOR LETTING US TRY IT CHRIS!!!

posted by janlynnv

16-Jun-08 23:36:02 |

Every new game changes a players approach. In tournaments thats a good thing. Certainly a the progressive game should be a part of the tournament for one or two days of the week.

potatohead

posted by potatohead

17-Jun-08 00:20:05 |

DONT LIKE THE PROGRESSIVE GAME  MAKE ROOM BACK LIKE IT WAS.

posted by Zivana

17-Jun-08 00:25:51 |

i like it, it's a change of pace

posted by stoney13

17-Jun-08 00:31:53 |

I WOULD PREFER NOT TO PLAY THE PROGRESSIVE, BUT IT CERTAINLY WAS DIFFERENT!! THANKS.

posted by queenpie

17-Jun-08 00:36:03 |

I dont care for the progressive game...the other was better...chablis

posted by chablis

17-Jun-08 05:31:12 |

I do not like the progressive game.

posted by mombug43

17-Jun-08 07:02:13 |

I like the game its a challenge

posted by ossipee

17-Jun-08 10:48:39 |

Thanks for the input everyone.  The no's seem to have a narrow majority - though I am still open for feedback.  

I am thinking of trying out potatohead's suggestion.  Possibly offering progressive games on Mondays.

I have disabled the progressive games for now.

posted by bingoadvantage

17-Jun-08 11:03:41 |

GM CHRIS NOW I WOULD GO FOR WHAT POTATOHEAD SUGGESTED  MAYBE LIKE HAVING THE PROGRESSIVE GAMES LIKE 3 DAYS A WEEK.

posted by Zivana

17-Jun-08 11:05:35 |

I have no problem witht he progressive game.  I like them when I can win lol.  But I must say I am in favor of this game, especially because of the points can be on.

ecarp

posted by ecarp

20-Jun-08 16:26:58 |

Thanks for the feedback everyone (including Jan's new thread.)  Very helpful.  I'll keep you posted when I figure out what the best compromise is going to be.

posted by bingoadvantage

23-Jun-08 11:36:51 |

I'll make the second room progressive tomorrow and possibly Wednesday - then change it back.  This isn't set in stone and will depend on feedback from you guys.

posted by bingoadvantage

14-Jul-08 20:24:27 |

AFTER READING BACK, I DO LIKE POTATOHEAD'S SUGGESTION ON POSSIBLY HAVING THE PROGRESSIVE GAMES A COUPLE OF DAYS A WEEK.    BUT WHATEVER YOU DECIDE, CHRIS,  IS FINE WITH ME!!!!!   THANKS!!!   Smile

posted by janlynnv

11-Aug-08 10:10:26 |

Alright I'll make the room progressive this afternoon.

posted by bingoadvantage

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -