|Toys Free Cash Bingo Free Fun Bingo Friends Forum Bingo Articles Sign In/Register|
|MORE : Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites|
You need to see this!
Bingo Site Discussion
Requests and Questions
Recent Activity : 0 members, 36 guests, 0 search engines
School Aswerig Machine....11-Jun-08 14:50:16
School Aswerig Machine....
This is hilarious - no wonder some people were offended!) but I think it should be on all Schools' recorders !!!
This is the message that the Pacific Palisades High School ( California ) staff voted unanimously to record on their school telephone answering machine.This is the actual answering machine message for the school This came about because they implemented a policy requiring students and parents to be responsible for their children's absences and missing homework. The school and teachers are being sued by parents who want their children's failing grades changed to passing grades - even though those children were absent 15-30 times during the semester and did not complete enough schoolwork to pass their classes.
The outgoing message:
"Hello! You have reached the automated answering service of your school. In order to assist you in connecting to the right staff member, please listen to all the options before making a selection:
* To lie about why your child is absent - Press 1
* To make excuses for why your child did not do his work - Press 2
* To complain about what we do - Press 3
* To swear at staff members - Press 4
* To ask why you didn't get information that was already enclosed in your newsletter and several flyers mailed to you - Press 5
* If you want us to raise your child - Press 6
* If you want to reach out and touch, slap or hit someone - Press 7
* To request another teacher, for the third time this year - Press 8
* To complain about bus transportation - Press 9
* To complain about school lunches - Press 0
* If you realize this is the real world and your child must be accountable and responsible for his/her own behavior, class work, homework and that it's not the teachers' fault for your child's lack of effort: Hang up and have a nice day!
*If you want this in Spanish, you must be in the wrong country.
11-Jun-08 22:04:13 |
GOOD ONE Z!!! LOL!!! IT IS SO VERY TRUE, THOUGH, OF HOW SOCIETY IS TODAY!!! BUT, I GOT A KICK OUT OF IT!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!
posted by janlynnv