Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
0 members
8 wanderers
0 accomplices
Playing Bingo : Connection Failure
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
December 9, 2018
56550 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 0 members, 5734 guests, 0 search engines

Church

07-May-06 09:20:58 Bookmark and Share

Church
Who here goes to church? I don't because I'm an atheist, I personally don't believe in God.

posted by Duality in General

08-May-06 12:24:01 |

I learned about Bingo from church fundraisers. Actually besides playing online, I ussually only play at fundraisers or cruise ships.

Most of my friends are from church or work. I met my husband at church. Church is a big part of my life. :smt059

I can understand your point of view. I think that when you go to church your entire life you relate alot of your experience to the teachings of the bible... so it is really hard to relate to another world view. Besides God and spiritual implications, I think that the church helped to form alot of the democratic and moral values of western society.

I think the world is big enough for all points of view. The most important thing in life is to afford people their dignity.

posted by teacher99

17-Jul-06 19:40:58 |

I ahve gone to church for most of my life. I went to sunday school when I was younger.
I do not go as much anymore but I go from time to time.

posted by ebittner

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Top Rated Site : canadiandollarbingo - rated #1 promo: $50 try free

*the top 5 player-rated sites are now featured in our banner rotation