Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
3 members
120 outsiders
0 pals
Playing Bingo : 11
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
June 23, 2017
56404 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 3 members, 170 guests, 0 search engines

*Does Anyone Like Pull Tabs ??*

07-May-14 16:51:11 Bookmark and Share

*Does Anyone Like Pull Tabs ??*

Hi everyone,

New to these forums and am an avid bingo player.   Was wondering who all likes to play the pull tabs at the bingo halls?  I'm quickly becoming an addict ... like in a major way ... ha ha ... just love them!  Was wondering what some of everyone's favorite games are ... Mine are:  Take A Spin, Hot Goods, Hold Your Hoses and Pickles ... to name a few .....

Does anyone have any strategies they use for winning pull tabs like buy from the 'middle' of the box or buy when the box is almost sold out ... or any other tips?  Sometimes I shell out a ton of money and dont win anything .. othertimes I take 'what's left' of a stack (box) and end up winning - so weird ...  anyway just thought I'd throw this topic out there ! :)

08-May-14 10:01:50 |

When I was going,I used to watch and see if someone turn it in,or I would ask the sellers.But most times I would wait until it get close to the end.I would think they put the winners  close to the end ,because they need to sell most of them,before a winner come out.Wouldn't bingo,but would win the pull tabs.Sometimes wouldn't play bingo,just do the pull tabs,get a winner and go  home.Wink.

posted by jetta12

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Free Backgammon