Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
1 members
72 guests
0 counterparts
Playing Bingo : 7
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
July 28, 2017
56427 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 1 members, 122 guests, 0 search engines

The Tournament is Back Online

20-Dec-11 15:22:54 Bookmark and Share

The Tournament is Back Online

Pluginbingo has been retired, but I've migrated to the justforfunsoftware by the same company.  It is a newer version of the same product. 

The new version offers the following advantages :

- I can schedule the midnight reset instead of doing it myself

- It keeps track of the previous tournament winners, so one of our best players is out of a job I'm afraid.

- The interface for assigning points is better so I can possibly integrate some other point opportunities

- I can set it so that you can only buy cards during the intermission, which will avoid alot of confusion with room hopping and virtually eliminate pot stuffing.

- I can pre-arrange special pots.  So keep your eyes peeled for those.

We'll see if the new server and software offer better performance in terms of disconnects and ghost players - but I certainly hope so.

posted by bingoadvantage in News

20-Dec-11 16:05:25 |

Thank you for this up date Chris  I got a good laugh that it will keep track of everything should make thing's a lot easier in the long run if anything thank you for keeping on top of this whole night mare during the busiest time of year for everyone hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas

posted by sniffsrip9-10-07

20-Dec-11 16:55:15 |

Thank you Chris for keeping us posted throughout this big headache for you...it is appreciated.  I love the new look...very nice.  Merry Christmas to you and your family and to all of the players here  And, thank you to Four for helping Chris letting us know what is going on. 

I have kept busy making jewelry which I am getting ready to sell, reading and watching TV.

Good health and happiness throughout the holidays to all.

posted by chablis

21-Dec-11 11:34:23 |

Chris had to reset points today as the old server imported last weeks winners list and it wiped out this weeks already since yesterday so he had to reset the points..am sure everyne understands.....and ticket was sent for the freez-ups..

posted by FourSeasonQueen

22-Dec-11 06:19:25 |

chris how come you didnt post winner from last fridays cash game

posted by bingoflo

22-Dec-11 07:53:36 |

ty chris,glad to be back.have a wonderful holiday

posted by zdreamangelz

22-Dec-11 16:25:34 |

Chris,I noticed that sometimes i bingo and it pops up ,You can not bingo now, even tho my card was red and said bingo,and my number was in window. Also when i try to find out who is in first place it says error with server,can not show this page. Thanks Modoc

posted by modoc44

23-Dec-11 15:44:46 |

bingoflo : ooops!  I could have sworn I posted those immediately after they ran.

modoc55 : are you in autobingo mode?

posted by bingoadvantage

23-Dec-11 20:05:45 |

think thats been happening with a lot of people. Merry Christmas everyone...

posted by dkmall

24-Dec-11 08:47:43 |

merry christmas dk and your family ,your friend dream ,hope everyone has a wonderful holidayInnocent

posted by zdreamangelz

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Great Free Internet Bingo at InternetBingo.com
*like any pay bingo hall but no deposits, play for fun and gradually build up a balance, 1 cent pots and prizes.