Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
4 members
83 guests
0 buddies
Playing Bingo : 10
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
June 27, 2017
56407 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 4 members, 133 guests, 0 search engines

logging back in

29-Mar-11 10:24:43 Bookmark and Share

logging back in
hello, i wonder if anyone can tell me how to log back in using my own username? some kind soul hacked into my facebook account and i lost everything, my friend typed a message for me yesterday and all she got for her trouble was a mouthful...... not from me i hasten to add, i'd be grateful for any help i can get..... thanking you in advance

29-Mar-11 18:27:41 |

You are abusing this forum plymscot.  You keep asking people to help you sign in and have been told repeatedly that only Chris can help you here at Bingo Advantage.  You made this mess by using different names.  Now you just have to be patient until Chris has the time to help you.  And, you keep mentioning facebook and have been told that facebook has absolutely nothing to do with Bingo Advantage.  I just don't understand why you keep asking people to help you log back in when you have been told that they can't help you and that only Chris can help you.  I don't know about the others, but enough is enough, please quit asking people to help you log in and asking to use this name or the other.  I just don't know what else anyone can say to you to get you to understand this.  And remember this is not facebook...it is Bingo Advantage.

posted by chablis

30-Mar-11 03:27:20 |

If I am not mistaken daffodilpat created the new name of plymscot because she was not able to sign in under her original screen name, so she created a new name to see if she was able to get onto the site, which she has been able to do.  She has been trying to figure out how to go back to her original name.  She keeps mentioning facebook because she was hacked there, had to create new everything such as emails and she is wondering if changing all of that could be what is keeping her from signing onto this site under her original name. And if I am not mistaken, she is diabled and does not comprehend things as easily as some. I dont think she has the capacity to truely understand and therefore continues to ask for help, and probably will continue to do so. 

posted by fjgtx

30-Mar-11 07:36:01 |

you said it very well fj......but agn daff please be patient and wait for chris to get back to you..instead of floodin forum with one same question...i have also sent request for him to look into this for you..although i think should find a good name and stay with it wether it suites todays needs or not...

posted by FourSeasonQueen

30-Mar-11 08:53:07 |

Pat, I didn't realize that I was out of line in what I said to you before until it was brought to my attention.  I apologize to you.  I am really sorry.  In the future, if I say anything in forum again I will follow what the others say and  it will not be mean, hateful, sarcastic and not of help to anyone.  I hope you get all of this straightened out with the help of the players and Chris.

posted by chablis

30-Mar-11 08:59:52 |

like you said chablis only chris can help best we "players" can do is send emails to him

30-Mar-11 09:21:30 |

chablis, thank you very much for your apology, chris has been in touch.

posted by plymscot

31-Mar-11 08:35:15 |

for the benefit of others (no names, you know who you are) i have my own account with bingoadvantage, otherwise i would not be able to play the game in my own house....... if you look you will see that i have been talking to daffodilpat....... on the other hand thank you to those who did try to help

posted by plymscot

31-Mar-11 13:32:15 |

welcome daff's friend then...we just asssumed you were daffodilpat since she said she changed her name to that name of plymscot...but now that is all cleared up and is officially 2 of you now welcome and enjoy any questions just ask and will answer if we can....

31-Mar-11 13:52:16 |

i did not appreciate the fact that you had a go at daff, she was ill and i was staying with her, not that it's anyone elses business. i hope this is the end of this now....

posted by plymscot

31-Mar-11 14:00:35 |

you know what they say never assume, it makes an ass out of you and me

posted by plymscot

31-Mar-11 16:48:53 |

OK this forum is getting way out of hand everyone here has tried to explain how for you to get your answers and told you that Chris had to answer you stated Chris did answer so to come in and leave a comment that you just left is way uncalled for everyone was more then helpful in the best way that they knew how if you want to have help you can leave commesnt like the last one you just left "That is just so UNFAIR to anyone who tried"

posted by sniffsrip9-10-07

31-Mar-11 17:21:26 |

what the hell is peoples probl;em here no one went the hell after daff last night on other hand we all been helpin her christ....players here can question players if they take their old name back but was playin under another as you will learn if you stay long enough here...she asked owner if could make new name as plymscot  so players didnt assume she was pat we all knew it...not one person knew it was you last week or that she was ill....agn players here are close nit group and as you can see form previous posts under you username she has asked questions as pat not you...she wanted help to go back to her old name she didnt say well my friend was using this one...so agn i am not an ass and i would thank you to refrain from callin that...and no one asked about you like i said in room we asked about the name change in case other players asked over the next week as they will so just enjoy self here and lighten up no one is going after daff..and if we did she can manage herself we all seen it.......

31-Mar-11 19:30:39 |

Wow this seems to have gotten way out of hand and over a simple mistake.  Daff was welcomed back and then she made some comment regarding the fact that plymscot was still playing.  All players were led to believe that plymscot was daff.  Daff used that name previously when she was unable to get onto the site under her name as Daffodilpat and plymscot posted stating that it was daff.

logging back in
hello, i wonder if anyone can tell me how to log back in using my own username? some kind soul hacked into my facebook account and i lost everything, my friend typed a message for me yesterday and all she got for her trouble was a mouthful...... not from me i hasten to add, i'd be grateful for any help i can get..... thanking you in advanc

posted by plymscot in Requests and Questions                                                                                                                              

So when she made this comment four asked her some questions to clarify what she was talking about as we were unaware that her friend had started to use this name.   Four is the player rep here and when people have problems she tries to help them out.  Having more than one account on the site is against the rules here and there was just recently one person who had numerous accounts and another who keeps coming back with a new name every so often.  Players come here to enjoy each others company and to play a fair game of bingo.  They also watch and help make sure that everyone is following the rules that the owner has set for the site.  So since everyone believed daff and plymscot were the same person they would question why both names were in the rooms.  All four did was verify that daff and plymscot were Not the same person. She did not go after daff she only clarified the situation. 

Some people have made harsh comments to daff in reply of her asking for help but four was not one of them. Personally I dont see how she showed as much patients with her as she did.  And to post that assuming makes an ass of you and her.  I believe that was a very unfair comment to make, especially since you were just welcomed to the site.  Once it became clear that you had assumed the plymscot name and answers were available to those that asked nothing more had been said.  Besides the fact that daff had said she was now plymscot and you had posted like you were daff what was others to assume other than what they did?   

posted by fjgtx

01-Apr-11 08:00:45 |

i apologise if my comment was out of line, but i have been getting messages from daff saying that fourseasons has been asking questions again, daff and i are sisters (same father different mothers) i would be grateful if this whole topic could be put to bed now............

posted by plymscot

01-Apr-11 08:10:14 |

It does not matter who is asking what if a question is asked their is a reason and with Four being a player rep here it is a part of her job to ask these questions and to make note so when the owner ask Four, Four can answer them not everyone is going to like the questions asked but if the owner did not do his job nor Four this site would not be player friendly and would not always be having an issue in these forums. What I do know is yes you apologized but this was all before you let it go as far as it did to make us regular players here get as upset as one could take and it is not fair this forum is to ask question help a player out which "Four" and many others tried to do that got their heads chopped off in the process of trying to do.

01-Apr-11 08:12:21 |

yo spazz what is your problem you gonna tell me i cant talk with daff in facebook messenger now what is your problem girl? i have saved entire conversation ..so owner need be to see nothing was out of place...i asked daff what yuor name was or should i go to you i asked her and she came to say we arent friends we are sisters and we dont like to tell anyone..if i could add a screenshot to this chat i gladly will..owner cant do anythig about me askin fellow player questions on another social site...do you have somethign to hide makes some wonder where you so over protective of fact that people are now askin how a friend too over her username she made when couldnt use her daff name now you show up all huffy and rude....and say it is your name and you her friend now today you her sister but cuz got diff moms she says you guys dont like to tellpeople related..whatever floats the boat over there but lay the hell off me if daff dont like me askin questions she has fingetips can use and tell me herself..and daff for the record it is very rude to ask a woman her age..and you asked it like 5 times  in our personal chat i call that annoyance who should i get to post to you to stop it......

01-Apr-11 08:33:38 |

I have not said that people cant talk to each other, but daff is getting upset over all this.  we dont discuss our personal lives.

posted by plymscot

01-Apr-11 08:36:31 |

before i forget, FOURSEASONS, just because i have epilepsy does NOT make me a spazz, i think you were out of order there............

posted by plymscot

01-Apr-11 08:40:25 |

i think this whole bullshit it outta order but it is public forum and callin me ass was out of order and disabled is no excuse to treat people like shit. agn if you want the 11 screenshots of my discussion with your sister in facebook befriend me and i will send i got nothing to hide....all i asked wsa what was your name or should i aske you myself i asked daff and she proceeeded to air your family laundry if you want to call it that since seem so private? dont get me started i was very nice to you yesterday and confirmed thier was no issue over names and u using her new name etc you proceeded to post in this forum and youstarted this whole ball

01-Apr-11 08:47:19 |

Okay this is way out of control acting Four from th start you started with 31-Mar-11 13:00:35 |

you know what they say never assume, it makes an ass out of you and me

posted by plymscot

don't use a disability as an excuse for your typing that is just so wrong you seem to hold a perfect biting conversation with no issues at all I know many people that have a disability and that has nothing to do with what you type say or do or the name calling that was started off know one is going to tolerate much more of this :Stupidity" and the attacking of fellow "REPS OWNER OR FELLOW PLAYERS"

again this would of never gone this far if it was left at one post when it started and when answered to see the OWNER for help I am now at my wits end reading the same bickering over and over

01-Apr-11 08:52:02 |

i am trying to stop this now, it's old news................. if i have offended anyone then i am sorry........................ now can we get back to the bingo?

posted by plymscot

01-Apr-11 14:11:49 |

Money mouthYes Money mouthlet's play Bingo!Money mouth Happy April Fools dayMoney mouth

posted by moneymistress

01-Apr-11 14:59:19 |

happy aprils fools !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13-Apr-11 16:15:53 |

i see some people here have got their wish and both daffodil pat and i have been banned, i want to know why and if the person i think it is has the guts to talk then fine, otherwise gets a very bad review from me

posted by plymscot2

13-Apr-11 17:23:14 |

For whatever reason once Daff come back under her own name and it became known that you were indeed not her,  you came on with this gungho attitude being rude and hateful towards people.  Not only in the forum but in the room.   Just one example: You posted as if you were daff but then called people an ass for assuming you were her.

Being disrespectful, rude, and causing problems on the site is a reason for banning.  Daff has been causing problems in the chat for ages but it was kinda overlooked because of the fact that she seemed disabled and unable to comprehend exactly what was being done or said.

I have no authority  but believe that this is the reason as to why you two were banned, and  as far as who got you banned I believe it was pretty much a community effort.  We try to get along and enjoy the site and we all work together to ensure a stress free environment. 
posted by fjgtx

13-Apr-11 18:33:15 |

Well said fj as also when this forum started there was more then one going and everyone stated the same thing the only one that could help daff at that point was Chris seemed the more anyone tried the worst it got with the rudeness across the board

14-Apr-11 08:15:35 |

if people state their point of view, they are being rude? as far as i was aware the whole thing had been resolved, i have NOT posted anything lately other than last night to ask why i had been banned, however if this is the way it has to be then ok, thankfully in the uk we have what is known as manners, if anyone wants to take offence at that then feel free......... wish i could say it had been a pleaasure being on your site but, unfortunately i cant............

posted by rusty1964

14-Apr-11 10:48:49 |

the whole thing wasnt resolved til owner took care of it jsut cuz people shut thier mouth after 2 days of badgering (players were dupped agn into thinkin pat was plym only pym wasnt  pat very confusing)(and the non pat was rude to everyone in room not jsut player rep)not to mention daff wasnt pleasant neither specially when she had you her side kick in the room being as rude if not more........doenst make it taken care of.....and in usa we have what is called respect for others.....spelled differently than your manners in the uk but means the same....toodles.......he should of taken care of it that day or even taken care of daff many months ago when players wrote him of thier concerns about how she treated people not just the player rep...if he had this wouldnt be issue cuz you wouldnt of been here..    au revoir    FSQ

14-Apr-11 11:16:22 |

for a start, i only asked a question....... i could understand if there was money involved not points.  as for me being daffs sidekick, i dont even know her. i got your site from my sons girlfriend, i was wondering why i cant get into the cards?

posted by rusty1964

14-Apr-11 11:33:16 |

That about wraps it up.  If you are going to be aggressive toward the players that try to help you, we don't have a place for you.

posted by bingoadvantage

14-Apr-11 11:37:33 |

Lying only makes it worse.  All of your accounts will be banned.  Please stop abusing the site.  An activity log will be forwarded to you ISP if it continues.

posted by bingoadvantage

14-Apr-11 11:49:47 |

I would like to say Thank you Chris for seeing this in your busy schedule that you were able to take the time to see this I would like to also say thank you again for all you do for us as far as games go and trying to help us keep this a fun place to be as well :)

14-Apr-11 11:59:25 |

every post from plymscot plyscot2 and rusty1964 have all stated in one form or another (just by saying why were we banned)that she knows daffodilpat and now she doesnt even know her i swear they come from all corners........(and daffodilpat and plysmscot both have told us that they are friends and daff even refferred to her as her mate was coming over to help in either forum or rooom so to now say dont even kow the lady oh my )refer to all posts coming from the said names i can clearly see it with own eyes) glad you took care of this at this rate chris

14-Apr-11 12:00:19 |

i apologise if my comment was out of line, but i have been getting messages from daff saying that fourseasons has been asking questions again, daff and i are sisters (same father different mothers) i would be grateful if this whole topic could be put to bed now............posted by plymscot

if people state their point of view, they are being rude? as far as i was aware the whole thing had been resolved, i have NOT posted anything lately other than last night to ask why i had been banned, however if this is the way it has to be then ok, thankfully in the uk we have what is known as manners, if anyone wants to take offence at that then feel free......... wish i could say it had been a pleaasure being on your site but, unfortunately i cant............posted by rusty1964

for a start, i only asked a question....... i could understand if there was money involved not points.  as for me being daffs sidekick, i dont even know her. i got your site from my sons girlfriend, i was wondering why i cant get into the cards?posted by rusty1964

That is just too funny.   But you shouldn't assume that you are going to be believed after all of this.  Because assuming is gonna just make a bigger ass of yourself than what you just did with these lies.  Smile

posted by fjgtx

14-Apr-11 13:16:51 |

dam if i didnt know better id say plmth was andy biotches just as much as her lol

posted by devilwoman1014

15-Apr-11 06:46:59 |

Thankfully it is just another one and not andy.....

18-Apr-11 08:43:03 |

this bingo for fun i cant see that

posted by plymtaff

18-Apr-11 08:46:11 |

is this bingo for fun

posted by plymtaff

18-Apr-11 09:27:33 |

I can't speak for everyone but I sure have fun playing bingo here! Money mouth Love It!

posted by moneymistress

30-Apr-11 18:36:16 |

what age group are we playing with??

posted by cinnbadd

30-Apr-11 21:43:05 |

Senior Citizens. Wink   Smile  Cool

posted by jetta12

01-May-11 16:30:56 |

semi seniors lol

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Free Backgammon