Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
5 VIPs
110 tourists
0 buddies
Playing Bingo : 9
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
July 24, 2017
56426 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 5 members, 160 guests, 0 search engines

cat among the pigeons

27-Feb-11 12:40:00 Bookmark and Share

cat among the pigeons
just to let you know chris but you have a player on here playing two accounts. that would be tinysangel who is also rainman1973.i was wrongfully banned for doing the supposed same thing.i,m sorry tiny but don,t try and pretend you are someones friend then pull something like this off.guess you shouldn,t have told me you were signing up on that other site as rainman1973.its people like you that give honest people a bad name.

27-Feb-11 18:03:59 |

1ST OF ALL IF I WANNA CHANGE MY NAME EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK IT'S NONE OF UR BUSINESS, 2ND YOU HAD THREE NAMES IN THE RMS AT THE SAME TIME, WHEN I PLAY ITS UNDER 1 NAME AT A TIME, U OPENLY ADMITTED 2 USING 3 NAMES AT A TIME, FOR WHAT REASON HHHHMMMMM LETS SEE TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING 20 BUCKS A WEEK, OMG GET A LIFE OR GET LAID AND GET OFF MY BACK, DONT TAKE IT OUT ON ME CAUSE U WERE CAUGHT RED HANDED AT 3 NAMES IN ALL DIFFERENT RMS AT THE SAME TIME, U WANNA TALK FRIENDS . U HAVE THE GALL TO CALL YOUR PITIFUL PATHETIC SELF A FRIEND TO ANYONE, LET ME JUST SAY U BETTER BE GLAD U DONT LIVE NEAR ME, U WHINING COMPLAINING

BAD MOUTHING " HARPY " BETTER YET GO GET MEDICATED LIKE I DID IT'LL DO WONDERS FOR YA, R HERE'S AN IDEA HAVE THAT FICTICOUS HUSBAND TO GIVE IT TO YA

posted by tinysangel1780

27-Feb-11 19:20:20 |

1st of all its 1 acct per person doesnt matter if youre not on at the same time its still illegal you were told that before tiny so why do it again n why do you do it for 20.00?

posted by devilwoman1014

27-Feb-11 19:57:45 |

LMAO You guys should be friends because you're two rotten peas in a pod.  And the fact that you are trying to point the other out as being more rotten than yourself is just two funny.

Both of you come here and tried to cheat, both of you had multiple accounts, both of you keep coming and playing and/or posting in hopes of creating more drama.  Neither of you that slick,  sorry andy it was already suspected before you posted this.  And tiny every account that you have tried it on has been banned.  But you both just keep on, what is up with that??

And you both trying to convince others that you are not what you are!  Sorry but it is what it is!!  So why don't you both just give up and go away.  No one wants to have to continuously put up with your drama. Surely there is another site that you can go play bingo at and where you can carry your drama with you. 

posted by fjgtx

27-Feb-11 20:02:51 |

well said fj they should both crawl in a hole lol

posted by devilwoman1014

28-Feb-11 10:55:33 |

Actually it isn't against the rule to change accounts.  Tiny has at least 5 accounts that have been used over the last year - but only one account has won anything - so it hasn't been on the radar and I would assume that they were not played simultaneously.  If rainman won something during the same period - even if it was just a consolation prize it would be noted for investigation.   If a player does change accounts - i prefer that they let me know because it will save me some work when their account gets flagged.

posted by bingoadvantage

28-Feb-11 10:56:58 |

Regarding changing accounts - I would like to add that it doesn't bother me as long as it isn't to create discord or to mislead the site or other players.

posted by bingoadvantage

28-Feb-11 11:31:49 |

Tiny, please stick with one name - some of the players feel that it is duplicitous.   I think its understandable that people prefer to know who they are talking with.  My stance on this to this point has been purely on the question of cheating.

posted by bingoadvantage

28-Feb-11 11:34:07 |

ty for the info chris, if i knew how to cancel the other names i have used i would but as of yet that is beyond my expertise lol. i do enjoy playing here but due to reasons i wont get into right now i can no longer play as tinysangel1780 and be met with friendliness which is fine every 1 is allowed their own opinions. so if you wouldnt mind telling me how to cancel the other names i will do so, and in the future i will let u know that i have changed names if i do so. i mean no harm just want to play in peace as does everyone on the site.

posted by tinysangel1780

28-Feb-11 11:46:38 |

u think cuz you get new  name and pretend to be from a diff state agn that people are going to like you ...once they find out you still tiny playing same tricks agn...trying to pretend to be someone you not to get people to  like you seems lame to me...how can you play as rainman and answer forum as tiny seems odd....

posted by FourSeasonQueen

28-Feb-11 11:55:59 |

You are not met with friendliness because you have come here starting problems with people then go and change your name and pretend to be someone else then start your games again.  You try to make us out for fools thinking we wont know who you are.  You changing your name has done nothing to help the amount of friendliness that is given you, instead it has made us all leery of all newbies.  No one likes to be made a fool out of.  And you come here and play deceptive little games, oh I am from Ohio, I heard this was a great site, Oh dolphin is the one that referred me, etc......  if that is not someone who is trying to be deceptive then I dont know what is.

posted by fjgtx

28-Feb-11 12:05:26 |

whatever u say fjgtx. you are all entitled to what u feel or whatever, i just want to be left alone play the game and not be bothered. the whole point of s/n's is so u can be anonymous and thats the way i prefer to be, i will play quietly if left alone. I WISH LUCK TO ALL WHO PLAY

posted by tinysangel1780

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

CoolCat - Play Bonus Bingo with $100 Free