Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
0 VIPs
22 guests
0 buddies
Playing Bingo : 500 - Internal server error.

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
August 16, 2018
56548 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 7 members, 49482 guests, 0 search engines

Prayers for Sniffs and her family

10-Jan-11 12:49:24 Bookmark and Share

Prayers for Sniffs and her family

Please pray for sniffs and her family, as her mother passed away this morning.

I am so sorry for your loss sniffs and pray that God give you strength during this difficult time.  Be strong and take comfort in the fact that she is at peace and no longer suffering!  I am here if you need to talk.

posted by fjgtx in General

10-Jan-11 13:03:18 |

Sorry to hear about the loss of your mom.My prayers and good thoughts go out to you and your family.Take care of your self sniffs.            Love Tibby

posted by thibdon

10-Jan-11 13:16:02 |

ss sniffs my prayers to you and youre family

posted by devilwoman1014

10-Jan-11 13:17:46 |

sorry chicky!!! exactl what fj said take comfort in the knowledge that she is no longer suffering and will never suffer agn!! she will look forward to being with you agn someday! hugs hun let  me know if need anything!

posted by FourSeasonQueen

10-Jan-11 13:33:44 |

so sorry to hear of your loss.will be thinking of you and your family.

posted by niner9r

10-Jan-11 13:46:04 |

no words can take the place of a loved one, believe me i know. our prayers are with you and your family during this trying time. god be with you and yours in this time of loss.

posted by dkmall

10-Jan-11 20:00:24 |

I am so sorry for your loss My prayers are with you and your family peace be with you

posted by billiee

12-Jan-11 10:24:15 |

here is link for anyone who wants to sign sniffles guest book who dont have facebook...

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/providence/guestbook.aspx?n=janet-del-mastro&pid=147763061&eid=sp_gbapprove

posted by FourSeasonQueen

12-Jan-11 13:23:58 |

Sniffs,sorry to hear about the lost of your mother.God knows just how much you can bear and will not put no more you than you can stand.So put your hands into his powerful hands and He will care you and your family though.

posted by jetta12

12-Jan-11 17:40:24 |

You have my deepest sympathies for the loss of your Mom.

posted by acer47

12-Jan-11 21:43:37 |

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your support and prayers threw all of this I can nto find the words to tell you what it means to me

posted by sniffsrip9-10-07

13-Jan-11 19:10:33 |

sorry to hear about the loss of your mom.i know it is a difficult time right now but it WILLGET BETTER.MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND PEACE BE WITH YOU

YOUR FRIEND ROLLIE

posted by norrol

14-Jan-11 06:27:07 |

SNIFFSRIP...so very sorry to hear the sad news of the lose of your Mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Join hands with us all from all over the world to make a circle of love that surrounds you in this time of need. Take good care of yourself my friend, time heals all wounds and know that She is in a better place without and pain. Love you much....Zippit xoxo

posted by zippit

14-Jan-11 09:46:37 |

oh my dear friend i am truely so sorry  for  your loss. may God watch over her. My prayers are with you and  your family during this  sad time. love  your friend bingoflo XXX

posted by bingoflo

14-Jan-11 13:17:38 |

so sorry for your loss will keep you and your family in my prayers

posted by bchick63

14-Jan-11 14:35:36 |

so sorry to hear about your Mom sniffs, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult times.

posted by punky

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Top Rated Site : cyberbingo - rated #3 promo: $30 Pre-Deposit
Claim $30 Free from CyberBingo
*the top 5 player-rated sites are now featured in our banner rotation