Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
1 members
35 outsiders
0 cronies
Playing Bingo : 1
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
November 21, 2017
56494 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 13 members, 136932 guests, 0 search engines

i don,t appreciate

11-May-10 15:46:30 Bookmark and Share

i don,t appreciate
i don,t appreciate being spoke to the way i was in one line this morning.i found that very rude and offensive.the only thing i said regarding four and dk was that their names are in 1st and second on last weeks leader board and they weren,t 1st or 2nd.if you check now they are still there.i play here for the friday games the weekly stuff means nothing anymore.so don,t get your pantys in a bunch no one is trying to take your precious points away.

11-May-10 15:53:45 |

what the hell did you find rude and offensive that i asked what you meant by makes you wonder........when we had the pionts and it was wrong on owners end....

posted by FourSeasonQueen

11-May-10 16:00:25 |

that isnt what i found offensive i found the statement when you seen us with the points you said it makes you wonder dont it ...as to insinuate that we would recieve extra points so dont make it out like you were all cozy and nice...now my panties are truly unbunched lol

posted by FourSeasonQueen

11-May-10 16:26:16 |

all that over two words seems rather petty to me.sounded like you thought i said a lot more than that. did you ever think maybe i was wondering what chris was smoking when he reset. no right away you think i,m accusing you. guilty conscience or what.

posted by andy1961

12-May-10 10:03:56 |

Andy1961, frankly, I get complaints about your conduct nearly every day and they are not coming from FourSeasonQueen.  I can see a correlation between complaints and less activity from those players.  Playing here is a privilege - not a right.  Anyone that makes this community less enjoyable for other players is a problem.  This tournament is my way of giving back to this community and I enjoy it - but if it isn't good enough for you I suggest that you try gamesville, pogo or pay to play bingo site.

posted by bingoadvantage

12-May-10 12:09:14 |

i haven,t said jack squat to anyone on this site in god knows how long obviously for some reason four doesn,t want me to either.and by the sounds of it neither do you.there were at least 12 people chirping in here the other night were they spoke to the way i was? no.i DID NOT chat to four yesterday morning she came after me.but i guess thats ok then.no one elses opinion means anything.

posted by andy1961

12-May-10 12:28:04 |

i have reqested the last 17 dollars worth of winning from my account .now i wonder who they will complain about.i have done and said nothing to anyone in here yet i seem to be the one getting dumped on.how the hell does that work. and i didn,t like being called an idiot chris, go and check that back in the chat in one line.but remember they all complain about me. as soon as the money appears in my pay pal i will delete your site.

posted by andy1961

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Great Free Internet Bingo at InternetBingo.com
*like any pay bingo hall but no deposits, play for fun and gradually build up a balance, 1 cent pots and prizes.