Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
0 members
91 strangers
0 friends
Playing Bingo : 0
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
December 13, 2017
56502 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 0 members, 143 guests, 0 search engines

room lcosure for 5/10/2010

10-May-10 12:57:24 Bookmark and Share

room lcosure for 5/10/2010
where oh where are you chief?????????

10-May-10 15:26:57 |

ill take second if noone else has already

posted by dkmall

11-May-10 00:10:46 |

looks like sniffs then fjgtx.   I'll have to fix that too!  I guess I was in too much of a hurry today.

posted by bingoadvantage

11-May-10 00:14:15 |

lol chris this whole thing is still messed uo with different reading

posted by sniffsrip9-10-07

11-May-10 00:16:20 |

when u messed up points at midnight u reset everyone but four and DK and (they won before they ran out of pionts) Well I had won as well before I ran out of points I was up to 8k something. U reset mine, but not theirs so what gives? They hadn't won since the reset so I know they weren't reset...I won when they won, so how come I was reset and not them????

posted by captainmorgan420

11-May-10 00:48:21 |

there is no way in hell he could of reset everyone but me and dk sighs deeply..chris you need to figure this out....

posted by FourSeasonQueen

11-May-10 07:16:04 |

I reset everyone who had under 25 000 points.  That is how the software works - you can either reset everyone (as in the end of the tournament) or reset everyone under a specified threshold (which it does automatically every midnight.)  I can't just add 24 000 to all players.

DK and Four had extra points from the room shut down; however, I ended up taking those points away and giving them to sniffs and fjgtx.

posted by bingoadvantage

11-May-10 10:06:44 |

Thought I should clarify what I mean by extra points.  I had given them credit for calling me on not closing the room.  But corrected my mistake and gave the points to sniffs and fjgtx.

posted by bingoadvantage

11-May-10 13:44:33 |

good thing you clarified cuz in some eyes.... you were being how did it look,,,,,like me and dk were getting special treatment and it made some wonder if we cheating on the side...cripes the stuff that goes on here......

11-May-10 15:20:32 |

no I didn't think he was cheating, it was just weird how u two stayed at the top. Didn't know about the reset under 25k now I do.

posted by captainmorgan420

11-May-10 15:54:48 |

thanks capt means alot to know you dindt think we got special treatment etc

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Great Free Internet Bingo at InternetBingo.com
*like any pay bingo hall but no deposits, play for fun and gradually build up a balance, 1 cent pots and prizes.