Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
5 VIPs
72 newcomers
0 mates
Playing Bingo : 10
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
July 24, 2017
56426 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 5 members, 119 guests, 0 search engines

glitches

10-Apr-10 16:43:05 Bookmark and Share

glitches
someone in cash games on friday mentioned about glitches and if anyone was having problems. i was playing lastnight and noticed someone in two rooms at once i will not mention player name cause i don,t believe it was done intentionally.the person had been hopping i wonder if maybe they were leaving one room and entering another but the name in list wasn,t as fast. i even went back twice cause i thought i was seeing things this person does not go nor has ever been before in two rooms.

10-Apr-10 18:21:18 |

Seems to be happening more and more.  Please let them know to check their browser tabs and close the window.  Please also email me so I can investigate it (webmaster [@] bingoadvantage.com).  If a player is found winning in two rooms simultaneously they wont qualify to win the cash tournament in any event - but they wont be banned on the first time if it is accidental.

posted by bingoadvantage

10-Apr-10 19:24:07 |

HI,

I'm basically a newbie to all of this, but what I do is take off my AutoWager, wait for the last game to finish to be sure no more cards pop up, then I close the window and go check out the others. I hope that is working and the proper way to "HOP". Let me know if I need t do something different. Yes, there are glitches, you really don't know who is in a room and who is not, I've found that out since I began skipping around and seeing the names on the list.

Thanks for listening, you are a terrific host Chris.

posted by thedubrat

11-Apr-10 08:42:36 |

chris just a thought maybe till the glitches are fixed you should concider adding 5 or 10 seconds to the claim bingo timer so it gives the ones that are freezing n stalling time to leave room so it doesnt show them being there when there not just an option ty

posted by devilwoman1014

11-Apr-10 18:11:37 |

Chris it was me who was logged into 2 rooms at once. I wasn't aware that I was. So sniff susgested I go completely out and that is when I saw I was in patterns without any wagered cards. I take full responsibility for my mistake. In the future i will make sure I log out properly before intering another table. I am not about cheating, only clean bingo fun.

posted by barbartho

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Great Free Internet Bingo at InternetBingo.com
*like any pay bingo hall but no deposits, play for fun and gradually build up a balance, 1 cent pots and prizes.