Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
0 members
60 newcomers
0 buddies
Playing Bingo : 0
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
December 13, 2017
56502 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 0 members, 109 guests, 0 search engines

game server

14-Mar-10 13:37:25 Bookmark and Share

game server

chris why do keep getting disconnected from the game server this happens at least 4 or 5 times a day. as soon as i leave my computer for more than 1 half hour game server d/c me.getting to be a real pain.ty norrol

posted by norrol in General

14-Mar-10 16:09:09 |

I am having the same problem I just changed emails and things.  I just dont play as often ty billiee

posted by billiee

14-Mar-10 20:57:09 |

Is it happening to everyone?

I'm concerned that it might have something to do with the maximum players the software lease allows (i have the largest package available.)   

posted by bingoadvantage

14-Mar-10 21:11:57 |

Norrol see if your screen saver is kicking on and kicking you off.  Mine was getting dc'd when I was away and what was happening is when my screen saver kicked on it dc'd me from the gam.  Turned screen saver off and doesnt do every time I am away now.  May not be the problem but could be so.......

posted by fjgtx

16-Mar-10 13:41:41 |

Thanks fjgtx - great info there.

posted by bingoadvantage

19-Mar-10 14:09:02 |

Having the same problem too, chris. Being disconnected several times a day.

posted by badeggs65

26-Apr-10 04:28:19 |

I TURNED OFF MY SCREENSAVER AND DISABLED AUTOMATIC UPDATES AND I STOPPED GETT D/C ALL THE TIME HOPE THIS HELPS. TINYSANGEL1780

posted by tinysangel1780

26-Apr-10 14:25:02 |

I know when I first started I would go into sleep mode on the computer so that would cause it too so if you think your computer is doing a sleep mode options you have to go into settings and change that also since I took mine off sleep mode I have been pretty good for the most part hope this helps

posted by sniffsrip9-10-07

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Top Rated Site : canadiandollarbingo - rated #1 promo: $50 try free

*the top 5 player-rated sites are now featured in our banner rotation