Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
0 members
28 guests
0 allies
Playing Bingo : Offline
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
April 13, 2021
56613 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 0 members, 28 guests, 0 search engines

cheatting

07-Sep-09 02:01:05 Bookmark and Share

cheatting

YOU HAVE MANY PEOPLE PLAYING IN ALL THESE ROOMS AT ONCE  ALSO THEY WIN ALL THE TIME IN ALL ROOMS

SAME PEOPLE WIN ALL THE TIME

posted by sara777 in Complaints

07-Sep-09 09:06:37 |

Hi, Sara777...

Just wondering if you've double checked your information. I see alot of same winners, yes, but I also see that they  hop from room to room. I can tell cuz ya see them entering room a million times a day. If you dont know what I mean:

Once the game in 1 room is over, they go to the next, when that game is over, they go to the next room & so on. I know this site is monitored & cheating is not tolerated.

In order for it to be considered "PLAYING IN ALL THESE ROOMS AT ONCE" as you stated, they would actually have to physically be in more than 1 room at the same time. Keep in mind, if they bought cards for a game, there name WILL appear in the players list, even if they arent physically there!

Hope this helps!

Beggin4Bingo

posted by beggin4bingo

09-Sep-09 10:13:19 |

THanks beggin4bingo.  Yes definitely room hopping is alot more common than cheating.  Most have been around long enough to have seen people banned for for cheating.

posted by bingoadvantage

09-Sep-09 10:39:21 |

... and some were removed for reasons other than cheating.  That's probably worth mentioning, as not everyone that has been removed from the site was a cheater.

posted by bingoadvantage

11-Sep-09 22:21:18 |

i dont know how anyone can cheat on here but if they have figured out a way to win then more power to them and if anyone says they are cheating its because they dont know how to win yet would be my guess its just a game lets just play and have fun is money that important if so ya should go play  at a pay site ty for my opinion gl to all delatdawan58

posted by deltadawn58

12-Sep-09 05:04:17 |

i accidently was playing in 2 rooms once and was omg scalded for it and i think that the same people r winning cause me myself has only won 68 dollars in 5 years ..and i think crizzos is cheating cause they r always in 1st ,2nd, or 3rd  place i would love to see thier winnings from when they began playing i bet its more than ive won in 5 years...but that is only my opinion...

posted by lovestobingo

12-Sep-09 07:23:51 |

i won 53.00 in the past 2 months so thats not relevent

posted by jchase19691

12-Sep-09 07:47:46 |

as chris has posted many times we are not here to accuse folks in open ,,,,i beleive that is written on last post he made i blieve it is under complaints..we dont post in forum about and accuse people using names etc...you can come look for me and i will go to room and ask person and investigate it but otherwise you must email chris or come find me not accuse them in chat or forum...as for crizzo and niner and anyone else who hops ..we have over and over agn explained how room hoppers may look like in 2 rooms but unless take 30 minutes or more and see them not move andyou have anothr persn in other room doing same thing not  just you hoppin back and forth neither,,,,has to be tag team effort cuz person could of entered or left same time you did..dont know how many more ways this can be explained til yah get it...like yesterday in point..we allplaying in cash room and was brought to my attention afterwards silly as that was that someone was in 2 rooms i investigated and had help form helper sniffles and sure enough that person was def in 2 rooms at once...as for the others who hop day and night good luck to them i need my sleep lol...again if you cant find me please email the owner ...email on home page...i think if peeps still accuse players who hop, of cheating they should pay penalty too til this babbling in forums stop this part is so uncool and unbecomin of the great site we are..some got it last night when we painstakingly showed them how the name list can be decieving if they are hoppin if they arent both names will stay as they did yesterday....but come on people.......i get my info during night from reliable sources and they say theya re hoppin all night long nothing cheating in that......i guess we didnt lose all the cheating talk with last batch that left lol

posted by FourSeasonQueen

14-Sep-09 01:47:55 |

THEY R STILL CHEATING YES WE ALL HOP AROUND TO SEE IF WE CAN WIN BUT U TELL ME HOW EVERY TABLE HAS NO NAME LISTED AND GO INTO ROOMS AND WIN,THIS IS TERRIBLE FOR20.00

posted by sara777

14-Sep-09 06:57:20 |

I think u need to go thru the  posts again the answers are all there.

posted by jchase19691

14-Sep-09 15:02:45 |

It's pretty hard to compete with the room hoppers to get first or second place.  It happens - but it's pretty difficult.  Like anything else some people are willing to go the extra mile to win.  Room hopping gives the hopper an advatnage in that they get that many more chances to win in the same amount of time.  That the same people win (the tournament) - is not neccessarily evidence that they are cheating - and those players that do win are the most scrutinized on the site.  The list of players is not instantly updated.  I'm not sure how it is implemented with this software - but I know it's not very accurate.

I have no interest in putting all the winnings in a few pockets and that's part of the reason I put more resources into the surprise and scheduled cash games.  If you include those and the consolation prizes - the winnings are fairly well distributed.

It is also important to attend the cash games room or at least enter the "Temporary Large Jackpots" room when it is available.  The cash games include additional point prizes of 100-250k points (and sometimes even more) and the chance to earn extra points by guessing the winners.. players often pick up an additional 50 - 600k points in correct guesses.

posted by bingoadvantage

16-Sep-09 00:59:47 |

Hi everybody! :)) I'm new here...I've started playing Bingo recently, found this forum...Just want to communicate with people who share my new passion! :)) How long have u been playing this game?? Do u really earn anything? I play just for pleasure...to kill some free time! :)

posted by dasydoll

19-Oct-09 11:56:13 |

before people go starting trouble acusing people of cheating get you facts straight. when i enter a room my name shows in the box on the top right even if i DO NOT buy cards. alot of us here room hop including myself and NINER. we are not cheating just hopping faster than u can keep up.

posted by jchase19691

19-Oct-09 13:56:38 |

relax chase lol this thread is old no one is accusing you of cheating

19-Oct-09 14:47:35 |

u missed her in the room telling u that niner and i were lol

posted by jchase19691

23-Nov-09 18:32:18 |

THESE PEOPLE THAT JOIN  4 OR MORE TIMES IN GAMES  ARE CHEATING BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING NEW CARDS EVERTIME AND THAT GIVE THEM MORE CHANCE

posted by NANCY64

24-Nov-09 00:57:34 |

i accidently played in 2 rooms also but not knowing that i was i leave my puter going at home and some tims when im out ill use friends puterand log in again not relizing that i have just went into the site twice and is in 2 diff rooms so now i just check my status of points when i get home so idnt cause any probs with the other players ...happy playing and have fun all .....

posted by lovestobingo

12-Jul-10 09:51:40 |

Happy Summer To All Stay Cool

12-Jul-10 15:39:16 |

tyu2 four n all

posted by devilwoman1014

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Great Free Internet Bingo at InternetBingo.com
*like any pay bingo hall but no deposits, play for fun and gradually build up a balance, 1 cent pots and prizes.