Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
0 champions
56 outsiders
0 companions
Playing Bingo : 0
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
December 13, 2017
56502 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 0 members, 107 guests, 0 search engines

PLAYING IN TWO ROOMS

16-Apr-09 20:27:38 Bookmark and Share

PLAYING IN TWO ROOMS
WHY WERE LIZZZZ POINTS TAKEN AWAY FOR PLAYING IN TWO ROOMS WHEN BAD EGGS WAS ALSO GUILTY OF DOING IT AGAIN TODAY AND LOVESTOBINGO DID IT LAST WEEK AND NOTHING WAS DONE. I THINK THAT THE RULES SHOULD BE FOR EVERY ONE NOT JUST A SELECT FEW. NO WONDER PLAYERS GET FED UP WITH THE RULES WHEN THEY ARE ENFORSED ON ONLY THE ONES THAT YOU CHOOSE TO PUNISH. IF YOU PLAY IN TWO ROOMS YOU ARE CHEATING.

posted by MemaSue in General

16-Apr-09 21:25:17 |

MemaSue,

Chris said today if Lizzzz gave an explanation of what happened and how she ended up in two rooms he tried asking her a couple of times in the room if she was playing in two rooms and she did not answer so he stated in the room if she had any questions that she could contact him and badgessa gave her explanation in forum and so did lovestobingo that is why chri gives the chance for an explanation first so you know

posted by sniffsrip9-10-07

16-Apr-09 21:50:31 |

An explanation give me a break  ! She plays in two rooms for 3 hours and says oops sorry  Give your head a shake. Cheating is Cheating no matter what excuse you make up. You still have to log on to 2 browsers to do it. Badeggs did not answer Chris either but he took lizzes points away right away and Badeggs gets to give an excuse later.GIVE ME A BREAK Loves to bingo claims she was not even home  yet she answered me when I CALLED HER AND I TOLD HER SHE WAS IN TWO ROOMS  then continued to play for over an hour as well sorry I don't like liars or cheaters. How did she talk to me if she was at her cottage. Certain people here are tephlon coated and nothing sticks to them.

posted by MemaSue

16-Apr-09 21:55:24 |

I was saying the explanation he was trying to ask lizzz and I misread about the second time in playing in two rooms was trying to answer what you asked about lizzz

16-Apr-09 22:03:09 |

no problem thank you

posted by MemaSue

16-Apr-09 22:07:27 |

your welcome i agree with you mema believe me but I just wanted Lizzzz to know all she has to do is tell chris and hope you have a good night mema

17-Apr-09 06:36:36 |

chris i really think if we can put away drug dealers with 3 strike rule outta have it here regardless...give them 3 chances to not do it on 3rd strike baby you are outta here.....best yah can do to avoid this,,cuz agn when confronted love and badegg had reason for last time....badeggs was legit with her mom passing and having someone who dont kow game to sign her in so that i am sure was legit..yesterday when i researched it her hubby had signed her in in am and then she didnt realzie he had signed her in so she signed herself in and didnt notice it for whiles..that is what i was told..and chris was told exactly what i was told same with love last week.my only assumption which  will regret makin the assumption that is......is that maybe cuz they didnt have points that would of affected outcome of the tourney that he didnt take them away who knows agn assumption...but i had hard time swallowing the love (reason)(agn like mema said she answered her right before supposedly not at the house...)one myself......isnt up to me what he does with accusations i recommended removal of points and then true boot if persists regardless of wether self mother father or friend.....at any given cheat perhaps moment.....when asked for my recommendation i say remove points to keep it fair.....but all should be allowed to state thier cases regardless.....and is up the the discretion of the owner and him only what to do with said cases......and for the record i do notice if you click on the said room to enter too fast sometimes it will open 2 room windows..if it happened to me and i notice i shut one of them down real quick so like i thought too....you dont really need 2 browsers open to be in 2 rooms at once...but normally to do it for that long yeah would need 2 open i think....but to open 2 with one browser can happen.......hard-pressed not to notice though specially for hours though...so here is what i feel for anyone who is seen in more than one room at once....removed points first offense....ban for the said week for second offense..permanent ban if happens third time? that is my recommendation.......most diplomatic i can come up with...

posted by FourSeasonQueen

17-Apr-09 06:54:36 |

AGAIN LET ME STATE THAT THIS WHOLE THING IS REALLY CRAZY OVER A FREE GAME AND I TOTALLY AGREE THAT CHRIS IS "THE MAN" AND CAN CHOOSE TO HANDLE THIS IN WHATEVER  WAY HE SEEES FIT. tHIS GAME TO ME ANYWAY IS NOT  ABOUT THE POINTS OR THE MEASLEY MONEY UP FOR GRABS (NO OFFENSE INTENDED CHRIS) BUT TO MEET FRIENDS,HAVE A FEW LAUGHS AND ENJOY THE TIME THAT WE MAY GET TO SPEND HERE,WHICH BY THE WAY HAS NOT BEEN ENJOYABLE FOR QUITE SOME BECAUSE OF ALL THE BICKERING GOING ON HERE (NOT AIMED AT ANY ONE PERSON JUST FACT).CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG SOMEHOW? IF YOU TRULY HAVE AN ISSUE SUCH AS THIS,THERE IS A CONTACT E-MAIL AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THIS PAGE PLEASE USE IT INSTEAD OF THE FORUM WHERE IT ONLY CAUSES MORE HARD FEELINGS.

posted by angel72653

17-Apr-09 07:07:30 |

i agree with angel as far as the bickering goes and why i am here is for the fun and friends and gabbing! i also agree about the email best to use it to

contact chris..if cant get ahold of him mine is:

FourSeasonQueen@live.com

.......and i will do my best to help if i can...my post was to help give ideas to end this weekly happenings....i sure do miss the site of 

a year ago.

17-Apr-09 07:28:03 |

memasue......how did you notice that badegg was in 2 rooms at once..did you jump back and forth between the rooms ?????and her name stayed in the list and was winnin in both rooms?or was it from the home page?

17-Apr-09 09:08:18 |

I noticed because Badeggs was winning in both rooms. Along with other people But I dont feel the need to justify how I noticed  she was in two rooms.  She was in the corner room and the cash room winning in both,She had to have logged in to two browzers.She is the one that cheated not me! Chris was emailed about both lizz and Badeggs . He took action on lizz immediately but Badeggs  continued to play for 3 hours. If things were done fairly on this site instead of choosing who gets to give an excuse  first it would be nice.  As for putting it in the forum Why not put it for all to see at least that way everyone knows what is happening. And whose cheating everyone out of points by playing in two rooms. the one . Get caught once is bad  getting caught twice .......there is no justification for that!

posted by MemaSue

17-Apr-09 11:10:31 |

didnt ask you to justify anything i just wanted to know how you was coming to your conclusions....chris was notified of all who come across to me from other players not just select ones....

17-Apr-09 11:18:44 |

ahhhh MemaSue dont you know by now certain people on here can do as they please and nothing is done about it. i'm begaining to believe what modoc said 3 weeks ago that " it was according to who was at the top of the leader board" if weekly points got reset. and alot of players wont speak up cause they know certain players will jump all over them.

posted by HBW

17-Apr-09 11:33:30 |

I see certain ones in two rooms all the time, I do room hop at times and I enjoy doing that however I dont room hop when cash games are going on. I was also curious to know if FourSeasonQueen is a mod for the site or is she just very helpful to players? Undecided I agree you do have to OPEN TWO Browsers to be in two rooms at the same time so really not sure how it could be by accident??Yell One has to click open the other browser after all. 

I will also add , Im here for the fun so the cash prize is not so important to me but its fun to win! I am Addicted to online bingo...lolWink

posted by moneymistress

17-Apr-09 11:41:38 |

i am player rep for the site and always here to give helping hand as volunteer otherwise jsut regular player like the rest.....

17-Apr-09 11:48:54 |

I witnessed Lizzzzz in two rooms with my own eyes - so I had to take action.  Accusations are another thing and several good players have faced false accusations - just ask around. I didn't get a chance to investigate badeggs yesterday - I'm still catching up pc troubles last week.  But she admitted to being in two rooms.  I beleive her excuse (btw did anyone witness her wtg, tyvm or say anything in the corners room?)  I'm going to remove some points, but I haven't decided how many.

In general - If an accusation is brought to me and I can't get an explanation after a reasonable effort on my part - then I zero the points.  If the abuse continues (over days) after a reasonable effort on my part or with the help of other players - then I ban the player.

I personally don't have time to monitor for cheating all the time and it is not too hard to take advantage of that - but you guys do a pretty good job of helping me out.

If someone plays at this site for months or years regularly without any incidence and there isnt any special circumstances such as a special jackpot and that player isnt even in contention to win - of course i am going to give them the benefit of the doubt.  That is not favoritism.

Regardless, the answer is simple..  I do my best and I take action based on evidence.  I will continue to exercise caution in taking measures.  Just like in life, sometimes cheaters can gain a temporary advantage, but in the long run they end up with fewer opportunities.   If I banned people every time someone says I should I would be left with only a handful of players.

posted by bingoadvantage

17-Apr-09 12:01:50 |

Regarding the comment about when the points are reset.   When the points are reset late - I always try to adjust the prizes so that nobody loses out.  In other words, if the 1st place winner (midnight) drops to second or third place - I still award that player the first place prize as well as the player in first place at the time the points are reset.   Naturally I don't delay the reset on purpose.  Beside the grumbling of players, I then have to determine who was winning at midnight and pay out extra.

posted by bingoadvantage

17-Apr-09 12:16:35 |

Moneymistres, FourSeasonQueen is a player representative (duly elected.)  As the player rep - she can have players banned for foul language and abusive behavior.  She can directly edit the announcements.  I've been meaning to add more technical capabilities to the role - but haven't gotten around to it.  She isn't able to access the game backend or delete /edit forum posts.

There are other players that play an important role on this site and have helped me in various ways with suggestions, bug reports and cheating reports.  I intend to add a page recognizing the players that contribute to the community. 

Back to Four, she has done a great job as player rep and has done alot over the years to help newbies, report problems to me and help investigate abuse reports.

posted by bingoadvantage

17-Apr-09 12:21:51 |

Thank you Chris and four for your replies...I was just curious is all because I just assumed she was a site rep since I joined the site . Its good to have good fair players thats for sure! Keep Up the good work. Cool

posted by moneymistress

17-Apr-09 13:11:40 |

no way!! I CAME IN ON THE END OF THE CASH GAME!! i MISSED THEM.  when i came in they were over. if you need the twenty so badly you can have it, send me your address and I'll mail it to ya!  And if i am not mistaken i was not winning, at the point i logged in to the cash games i was somewhere around 18th or so, not even close enough to win. again!! I DO NO CHEAT!! and don't need the 20 bucks.  do you need it? I will gladly send it to you. as others have stated, i joined hopefully to meet ppl and have a little fun bc i am disabled and don't get out much. The idea of ppl accusing before they know what has actually happened is ridiculous! And for what are you screaming and ranting about??  I don't get it. Take my point..I DON"T CARE ABOUT THEM! The money is not why I am here! And my email is badeggs65@yahoo.com...if you want to talk to me insyead of keeping the site in an uproar..BRING IT!!!!!   

ps. I am still grieving , so if i offend anyone who doesn'tdeserve it , I sincerely apologize!!!    Cindy aka..badeggs65

posted by badeggs65

17-Apr-09 13:14:04 |

I only use one browser!! So nice to know i am keeping ppl busy and giving someone something to talk about, You're  welcome!

posted by badeggs65

17-Apr-09 15:38:37 |

I think this is all a bunch of crap.  You should treat everyone the same.  This site use to be fun.  But i have gotten so i don't care if i am here or not.  Right now just something to occupie my time cause of all the bickering going on and the back stabbing.  Chris i realize you have alot going on.  But you need to keep up with the times. You are running this site and it is up to your sole discretion on what goes on.  And you nor four see it all the time.  And i have gotten to the point where i dont kiss and tell anymore.  If people want to cheat so be it.  If they are in the need for the money that bad then oh well, and if people want to stab other people in the back when they are not around so be that.  I just don't want to find out someone is doing it to me.  Cause i would be banned from the site.  I think when i first joined this room it was fun it was great.  Not that there are so many people on here (which i know is what you want chris) that it just cause problems.  Everyone looking to get eveyone else in trouble.  We lost some good players this week and i am really sorry that this site could be more like it use to be and everyone get along and have a normal confersation about no one just a conversation.  That's my thoughts on this.  And i don't know how long that I will be around with all that i have read in this forum today. 

Ally

posted by Ally56

17-Apr-09 15:58:16 |

wow i didnt know we lost some good players who are they?

17-Apr-09 16:40:47 |

Well, when you don't see some players that are usually there and u read the forum.  Then it only goes to show that some players are feed up with the crap.  And to be honest i really do think it is crap.  It is pretty bad that the only people that can get along are the people that are friends.  Yes i usually get along with everyone.  But what i have seen in the rooms lately.  I think that we have a bunch of back stabbing people here that just like to cause trouble.  It doesn't take a rocket siencetist to figure that out. Just keep an eye out for the people that normally play and you will notice who is gone. 

Ally

posted by Ally56

18-Apr-09 04:18:53 |

If everyone was allowed to play in all the rooms at one time there would be a lot less complaining and room hopping. Some people do not want this because they say everyone cannot play in all the rooms at one time. Well I have dial up and get disconnected all the time so I would have a hard time playing in all rooms at one time but it would solve a lot of problems on here. If someone cannot play in all the rooms at one time that would be their problem to solve. If I wanted to play here and get disconnected all the time I would have to fix the problem myself. The more you try to please everyone the more complaining it causes because it is impossible to please everybody. Chris I think you should consider this. I think it would solve most of the problems and complaints. Laughing

posted by mombug43

20-Apr-09 10:29:02 |

I've tried that mombug.  It was very unpopular and there was more support issues and d/c when people tried to play in multiple windows - not to mention the many players who simply didn't have strong enough pcs to do it.

I've been looking into getting a more flexible software package - but it takes time and its not going to be a minor expense.

I've been doing this for a long time and have been committed to being fair and to solving any problems that people bring to me.  What i'm seeing here is a disconnection from the facts.  I'm not being asked to treat everyone the same - I'm being asked to be harder on certain players.  I won't do that.  I take every case and investigate it to the best of my ability and sometimes i can react right away and sometimes it takes time.  I don't appreciate being accuased of being impartial before the dust even settles - and some are players who have benefited from my careful approach when others had accused them.

I like the players at bingo advantage.  If I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't do it.  The tournaments and special games are a way to give back to the community.  I hate to lose any good regular player that has been around a long time and may have even helped shape the rules  - but if a particular player honestly believe the things I have heard from them lately - they should go rather than muddy the waters that we have worked so hard to create.

That is how I feel about it.

posted by bingoadvantage

20-Apr-09 13:27:10 |

very well said, chief.

posted by badeggs65

23-May-09 02:47:08 |

well you know roomies i dont even know im doing it and im sorry could someone hel me understand how it is hapening ...i only have 1 puter so how is it happening?pls help...if im doing it i dont mean to and its not like i am doing any better havent won a dime in about 2 months so ...im very sorry ....

posted by lovestobingo

23-May-09 02:57:34 |

you know what mema sue im not a cheater and you need to get a life ...i dont relize how it is happening ...i wasnt home ...so think what you want ...it could have been my son talking to you who iknows do you have anything better to do then bad talk people on this site ..get a life ....

posted by lovestobingo

23-May-09 06:51:41 |

i dont like to be accused of something that im unaware of doing ...it all sounds like a bunch of gossip everyone has a say but come on i have been on here for sometime and never had so much bull because of a mistake i didnt even know was happening...like omg ive been on for i would say about 4 years and only have won 68 dollars so if you call that cheating then thats your apinion...

posted by lovestobingo

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -