Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
0 members
10 guests
0 counterparts
Playing Bingo : Offline
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
January 19, 2021
56611 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 0 members, 26724 guests, 0 search engines

just a suggestion

25-Mar-09 21:28:31 Bookmark and Share

just a suggestion

hi chris how about having a room where there is no room hopping allowed in it. i'm pretty sure there is alot of players who get tired of all the room hoppers they just dont want to say anything.

thanks for the site

Bonita

posted by HBW in General

25-Mar-09 21:57:52 |

GREAT IDEAL

posted by carlton123

26-Mar-09 10:04:13 |

I can sacrifice one of the less used rooms to make a full card room with an informal policy of no room hopping if the idea is popular enough - but I don't have the resources to police a strict no hopping policy.

posted by bingoadvantage

26-Mar-09 11:21:55 |

CHRIS I THINK THAT  IT SUCKS MY VOTE IS NO  YOU WANT TO HAVE A ROOM THAT WILL HAVE SOME SELF APPOINTED BINGO POLICE IN THAT WILL WATCH AND COMENT ON WHO GOES IN OR GOES OUT  WHO WILL BE THE THE HEAD GANG LEADER OR SHOULD I SAY HEAD BULLY THAT WILL BE IN CHARGE OF SAID ROOM AND BONITA YOU HOP AROUND ALOT PERSONALLY I DO NOT CARE (YOU DO IT LATE WHEN VERY FEW ARE PLAYING) I JUST THINK YOU ARE BEING  HYPOCRITICAL.    

posted by MemaSue

26-Mar-09 14:05:17 |

memasue yes i do hop around. alot of times you have to if you want to get a win. did not think of it but yes i would have to agree with what  fourseasonqueen said about having a room like that she said " the room hoppers would say they got booted" 

HOW MANY OF YOU PLAYERS WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A ROOM LIKE THAT LET CHRIS KNOW.

posted by HBW

26-Mar-09 18:14:13 |

I APPRECIATE YOUR POINT OF VIEW  ITS JUST THAT WE HAVE A PERFECTLY FUN GAME WHERE EVERYONE IS GETTING ALONG THEY ARE TOLERANT OF EACH OTHERS FLAWS (BE THAT FLAW HOPPING, OR WINNING TO OFTEN OR WHAT EVER ELSE THEY DO THAT MIGHT BUG OTHERS) MOST PEOPLE LEARN TO ADAPT AND RESPECT THAT. THEN SUDDENLY SOMETHING OR SOMEONE'S INTOLERANCE STIRS THE POT AND FROM THOSE SOUR GRAPES THE WHINE EMERGES AND SUDDENLY ONE PERSON HOPS TOO MUCH, THIS ONE WINS TO OFTEN, THIS ONE CHATS TO MUCH AND WHAT STARTS OUT TO BE FUN ENDS UP BEING A BATTLE ZONE.

ITS LIKE A BUNCH OF CHILDREN PLAYING AND EVERYONE WANTS THE SAME TOY. IT DOESN'T STOP UNTIL THE TOY IS BROKEN AND ITS NO LONGER FUN TO PLAY WITH OR THE TOY GETS TAKEN AWAY. I TOO AGREE WITH FOUR AND IN HER WISDOM SHE SAID SHE PLAYS HERE BECAUSE SHE LIKES IT HERE  IF SHE DID NOT LIKE IT HERE SHE WOULD NOT PLAY HERE. (PLEASE DON'T MISINTERPRET THAT BECAUSE I AM NOT SAYING LEAVE ) I AM JUST POINTING OUT THE WISDOM OF FOURS WORDS. SHE IS TOLERANT OF THE HOPPING AND BECAUSE SHE LIKES IT HERE.

IF YOU AND OTHERS FEEL THE NECESSITY TO HAVE A ROOM SECLUDED BY RULES IF WINNING IS JUST THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU THEN IF CHRIS SAYS THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE WANTS GO FOR IT!!  BUT PLEASE DO NOT  ASSUME THAT JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE HOP THEY CHEAT IN SOME WAY OR PRE ASSUME THAT WILL LIE TO DO SO. THE BINGO RULES SAY NOTHING AGAINST HOPPING SO IT IS NOT CHEATING AND IF THEY DO GET DISCONNECTED WHAT THEN THEY CAN'T GET BACK IN YOUR ROOM ! ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD!

AS FOR WINNING WE I BELIEVE WE MAKE OUR OWN LUCK GOOD OR BAD. WE CAN'T BLAME IT ON COMPUTER GLITCHES OR HOPPERS OR ANYTHING ELSE ITS LIFE YOU WIN SOME YOU LOSE SOME. YOU JUST HOPE YOU WIN MORE THAN YOU LOSE. GLNG

posted by MemaSue

26-Mar-09 20:25:32 |

shakes head seems to me your the one with a problem

AM DONE WITH IT.

posted by HBW

26-Mar-09 20:35:49 |

I totally agree with mema 100%....Hopping is not dishonest nor is it cheating, if it was, it wouldnt be allowed. Everyone has the choice to hop or not and if you choose the later then so be it.But EVERYONE has the opportunity to do so.....

I have only been playing this site since January and yes could see the same people up there every week but as anew player wasnt put off by this, actually it made me more determined to get to the top, in which i did for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago....

This is a great site with so many great people and nothing needs to be changed in my opinion.....

...why try to fix something thats not broken.....

Happy playing or hopping, whatever you choose....GL2U ALL....

posted by nicki_68

27-Mar-09 11:55:20 |

HBW i think it is a good ideal. would be nice to have 1 room that hopping was not allowed. i.e the tourney/big point room. for those that would like to hop then they would still have the other rooms to hop until their hearts are content. i can understand some people not wanting this change seeing as they like to hop from room to room every game which is both distracting to others as well as inconciderate to both the players as well as the site. it is a shame that someone has to be more or less attacked because they try and make a suggestion that would in the long run benifit the site. i can understand that those that enjoy hopping would not like this sort of a change because they would not be able to cheat the system any longer.yes i said cheat i like those that hop know that you have a better chance of winning if you enter a room at the end of a game than when the game first starts. i noticed this within my first few days of playing however i do not take advantage of this programming error like some. yes i may hop a few times but that is when i know i have no chance of winning i will hop then in order to see how many games i can win in a 1 hour time period. btw mema if winning was nothing but luck then why hop i mean if you are only here for the fun of the game then would it not be more fun to actually play the game in full than it is to hop from room to room playing only the last few numbers. so please do not assume that everyone can not see through all that you have said. you have tried to make others feel little but you yourself along with others have no reason for hopping other than to try and win a small amount of money. which is really a shame. you want to call those of us that do like to play the game whinners because we would like to have a fair shot at winning. well as i said before i have played at many sites and every site i have played at all have about the same rules and one of them is no hopping and one room at a time. you say that hopping has nothing to do with winning then in that case why would there be a msg posted on the temp room that says TO MAKE THE GAMES FAIR FOR ALL PLEASE NO HOPPING DURING THE EXTRA POINT AND CASH GAMES. if hopping did not have something to do with winning more then there would be no need for that statement now would there. so please if you dont like a ideal then say so but please do not attack someone like HBW who is thinking of others and not just them selves. if you dont like it ok but dont assume we are all dumb enough to know that hopping is cheating when it does change the preprogramed card sorter. numbers are not random a computer can not pick random numbers they are picked prior to the game starting by a program therefore the winners are predetermined. and if that is the case then the closer to the end of the game a person starts the better the chance of winning because the computer is programmed to give out cards that would more or less keep the game close. otherwise you would see every once and a while someone get a black out in 35 numbers or less.

posted by carlton123

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Great Free Internet Bingo at InternetBingo.com
*like any pay bingo hall but no deposits, play for fun and gradually build up a balance, 1 cent pots and prizes.