Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
0 players
38 wanderers
0 cronies
Playing Bingo : Offline
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
June 16, 2021
56614 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 0 members, 40 guests, 0 search engines

badeggs68 playing in 2 rooms

22-Mar-09 09:48:39 Bookmark and Share

badeggs68 playing in 2 rooms
badeggs68 has been playing in 2 rooms for several hours and i brought it to fourseasonqueens attention she saw that badeggs was but said she wasnt cause she was a friend of hers. dont care badeggs is playing in 2 rooms at same time.

posted by HBW in General

22-Mar-09 12:03:03 |

hello hbw i said i knew for fact she wasnt doing it intentionally..and i tried to get in touch with her to research your claim.....when i figure out what happened chris will get full details i told you in the rooms i was reasearching it and we need to give the folks chance to let us know what happened..i figured might of logged in at mother in laws house and forgot to log out at home but til she can defend herself i like most will give benefit of the doubt....

posted by FourSeasonQueen

24-Mar-09 00:46:52 |

Looking into it.  thanks guys.

posted by bingoadvantage

24-Mar-09 00:50:48 |

I should mention that four requested that badeggs pts be removed until the matter is clarified.

posted by bingoadvantage

29-Mar-09 12:32:07 |

to everyone...i may have been in 2 rooms.  i was away in GA since the 19th....my mother was in the hosp. i told my daughter to get on here for me to let four know why i wasnt on the comp...four and jan she know my habits on the comp.  but my daughter isnt familiar with the site and apparently did not know what she was  doing. i was not playing in 2 rooms . I DO NOT CHEAT. thanks to all of you who know me well enough to know this about me and to know that something was not right about what was happening ...and to the others....just so you know....my mother passed away on the 25th of this month..and i am so glad that the thought of me cheating over 20 bucks gave you something to do. to all the rest who i cannot think of your names right now...thank you for your belief in me and you all know who you are. badeggs65 (not68) aka....Cindy Boudreaux

posted by badeggs65

29-Mar-09 13:31:24 |

So very sorry to hear about ur mom.....

posted by angel72653

29-Mar-09 13:40:17 |

Badeggs I am sooooo very sorry to hear about your mom.  I saw you talking in the room but i was working ans was in and our and couldn't say anything.  It will take awhile for it to sink in hun.  But it will get better.  My prayers are with you hun to help you thru it.

Ally

posted by Ally56

29-Mar-09 13:51:16 |

Thank you so very much Ally and Angel. Your thoughts and comments are very much appreciated...Thank you so much...Cindy

posted by badeggs65

29-Mar-09 14:07:22 |

Prayers for my father would be appreciated...they have been married for 51 yrs and he is taking this very very hard. I worry about him more than myself...I have a husband to lean on. He now feels as though he has noone and no purpose. Thanks in advance....Cindy  aka badeggs65

posted by badeggs65

29-Mar-09 15:08:37 |

Hi Badeggs,

I am so very sorry about mom and will keep prayers going for Dad also for you that is a long marriage but just keep reminding him he has family to be their for him know matter what hugs and kisses talk soon

posted by sniffsrip9-10-07

29-Mar-09 18:02:36 |

Cindy,  My prayers are with your whole family.  It is gonna be rough hun.  But take it one day at a time.  and everyone will see it through with the help of all of you sticking close to each other and the help of God.

Ally

posted by Ally56

29-Mar-09 22:54:07 |

Thanks for checking in and clarifying. 

I'm truly sorry for your loss.

posted by bingoadvantage

29-Mar-09 23:43:26 |

CINDY,  I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE LOSS OF  YOUR MOM!!    IT IS SO HARD FOR US TO UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE TAKEN FROM US BUT I HOPE YOU CAN FIND SOME COMFORT IN KNOWING THAT YOU WERE A VERY SPECIAL PART OF HER LIFE!  MEMORIES ARE THE LEGECY OF LOVE, SO TRY TO CHERISH THEM!   GOD IS ALWAYS IN YOUR CORNER AT A TIME LIKE THIS!!   YOU ARE IN  MY THOUGHTS!!     JAN

posted by janlynnv

30-Mar-09 02:24:32 |

If the sun should rise and find your eyes all filled with tears for me;

I wish so much you wouldn 't cry the way you did today, While thinking of the many things, we didn 'tget to say.

I know how much you love me. As much as I love you! ,

And each time that you think of me, I know you'II miss me too;

But when tomorrow starts without me, Please try to understand, Tnatan angel came and called my name, And took me by the hand, And said my place was ready, In heaven far above, And that I'd have to leave behind; All those I dearly love.

But as I turned to walk away, A tear fell from my eye For all my life, I'd always thought, I didn't want to die. I had so much to live for, So much left yet to do, It seemed almost impossible, That I was leaving you.

I though t of all the yesterdays, The good ones and the bad, I thought of all the love we shared, And all the fun we had. If I could relive yesterday, Just even for a while, I'd say good-bye and kiss you, And maybe see you smile.

But then I fully realized, That this could never be. For emptiness and memories, Would take the place of me. And when I thought of worldly things, I might miss come tomorrow, thought of you, and when I did, My heart was filled with sorrow.

But when I walked through heaven'sgates, I felt so much at home. When &od looked down and smiled at me, From His great golden throne,

He said, "This is eternity, And all I've promised you." Today your life on earth is past,

But here life starts anew. I promise no tomorrow, But today will always last, And since each day's the same way, There's no longing for the past.

You have been so faithful, So trusting and so true.

Though there were times you did some things, You knew you shouldn 't do.

But you have been forgiven, and now at last you 're free.

So won't you come and take my hand, and share my life with me?

So when tomorrow starts without me, don't think we 're far apart, Far every time you think of mef I'm right here, in your heart.

God be with you

posted by angel72653

30-Mar-09 12:00:04 |

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, they are greatly appreciated. Please pray for my Daddy, not only did I lose my mother, but he lost his wife of 51 yrs and feels completely lost right now. He feels as though he has no purpose. He has taken care of her since she had her first heart attack 8 yrs ago. The family has rallied around to be strong for him and the memorial service which he did not want was good for him, it gave him a bit of closure, which he needed. If you want, go to    www.taylorfhlouisville.com, click on your tribute, then Peggy Louise Thorne 3-25-2009, then click on watch video tribute.

Again I thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers......Cindy

posted by badeggs65

30-Mar-09 20:34:55 |

Memory can tell us only what we were,
In company with those we loved;
It cannot help us find out what each of us,
Alone, must now become.
Yet, no person is really alone;
Those who live no more still echo
Within our thoughts and words,
And what they did has become
Woven into what we are.

my prayers are with you and your family

posted by acer47

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Top Rated Site : cyberbingo - rated #2 promo: $30 Pre-Deposit
Claim $30 Free from CyberBingo
*the top 5 player-rated sites are now featured in our banner rotation