Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
1 members
35 guests
0 buddies
Playing Bingo : 0
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
November 19, 2017
56493 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 12 members, 73625 guests, 0 search engines

Tournament Time Change

28-Jan-09 04:58:50 Bookmark and Share

Tournament Time Change

I have not mentioned this to bingo advantage yet, but if it would be agreeable with Chris, how does everyone feel about changing the time for the end and beginning of the tournament every week??  Like maybe during the day.  What time would all of you be in favor of if Chris is agreeable to do this??

posted by chablis in General

28-Jan-09 11:28:12 |

i dont know the current time is ok if it was closed at time specified but it hardly ever is.

posted by josiestar

28-Jan-09 11:31:37 |

i think that would be great

posted by norrol

28-Jan-09 11:33:53 |

i think that would be great. I am agreeable to any time

posted by norrol

28-Jan-09 14:34:33 |

i dont see what difference a time change would make?

posted by queenpie

28-Jan-09 14:39:45 |

I have seen this proposed elsewhere on the forum, can't locate it now, but I think Chris said he would have time to reset points during the day if it were changed but that he would not have time to do any investigating if for some reason he needed to.   As for the question, anytime is good to me.

posted by fjgtx

28-Jan-09 15:32:04 |

For you, Queenpie, it really wouldnt make a difference because you are in UK and six hours ahead of central time.  So at midnite central time it would be six a.m. there.  It would mainly affect those in canada and here in usa.

posted by chablis

29-Jan-09 10:41:12 |

LOL changing reset to daytime be good. anyway tourney pts very seldom changed when there supose to.

posted by Nikky

29-Jan-09 14:11:48 |

The tourny reset time is great for me!!! Its bout 5pm here in australia.......  the only downfall is that im off to bed when everyone else is getting up!!

posted by nicki_68

30-Jan-09 12:00:57 |

[ -*-*- U R L : Bingo Advantage Tournament in Question -*-*- ]

I have optimized the tournament reset and investigations are less often neccessary because of the growing base of players that I'm already familiar with - so it could be a possibility. 

It would be even more diffiucult to be consistently punctual though since my daytime is shared with other responsibilities.

posted by bingoadvantage

02-Feb-09 21:11:44 |

CHABLIS THE TIME DIFFERENCE DOESNT MAKE THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF DIFFERENCE  TO WHERE WE ALL LIVE!!  I PLAY HERE AS MUCH AS ANYONE AND TO ME I DONT SEE THAT IT MATTERS ONE BIT WHETHER IT FINISHES AT MIDNIGHT OR 6AM  YOU ARE USUALLY IN BED ANYWAY.

posted by queenpie

03-Feb-09 10:08:11 |

i think common point she was trying to set was maybe if was changed to daytime might be more apt to get them switched to new tourney on time each time  instead of maybe at midnight maybe next morning..course i could be mistaken but that is what i take away when i read her orignal forum post.Cool to me personally dont matter long as it stays consistent at new one starting at same time each week

posted by FourSeasonQueen

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Great Free Internet Bingo at InternetBingo.com
*like any pay bingo hall but no deposits, play for fun and gradually build up a balance, 1 cent pots and prizes.