Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
0 members
20 guests
0 friends
Playing Bingo : Offline
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
September 21, 2021
56617 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 0 members, 20 guests, 0 search engines

Loosing Team Players

06-Nov-08 16:39:04 Bookmark and Share

Loosing Team Players

It is really ashame that we have to lose good team players because of rules not being followed.  I am really surprised.  We voted on it and Chris you still gave him something.  That is not the rules.  Plus people not being here and playing.  I really can't blame Acer I almost quit too.  The Rules need to be put into motion or your not going to have any players left cause they are all gonna get tired of it.  Acer Please come back and lets see if we can Get Chris to enforce the rules more.  Don't quit.  Please Please come back!!!!!  You are our hopping friend.

Ally

posted by Ally56 in General

06-Nov-08 17:00:31 |

yes acer please come back at least we still got to have fun chatting and stuff please dont quit

posted by angel72653

06-Nov-08 19:08:39 |

Ally you are the type of person who makes people leave.
I am totally appalled at being called a liar and a cheater by you. I started coming in here when 4 told my girlfriend about it “Peggyjean” we have our own computers. I am a widower and I currently do NOT go to work. If you must know I live off survivor benefits and rent paid to me.. I run many programs on my computer during the day.. When I go down below 25th place there is no sense running it because the jumpers get all the points and I will never come back up because I don’t have time to room hop. I don’t chat much because it hurts too much and I am too slow typing to keep up, besides by the time I type something the person is off to the next room and end up typing to myself.. .. So all in all you are also saying that Peggy is a liar and a cheat also.. And I should add Dkmall and 4 to the list to seeing we are all good friends in the real world… You should get your story straight before you point fingers. What you accuse me of is totally uncalled for and very unsubstantiated. By the way 40th place is still an active player.. If you think one needs to be at the computer every minute your in the game then it wouldn’t be auto and every one would have to shut if off at bed time…
By the way my name is Chris and this will be my last conversation with you until you admit you were wrong and you owe us all  apologies..
To EVERYONE else I apologize for all of this but I have to stick up for myself..
Chris

posted by clc

06-Nov-08 22:40:55 |

No clc the suprise tourney is for active players that were playing the game today.  Not for someone to say their is a tournment and you hop on just for the tournment.  Now for calling you I liar and cheat i didnt call you that. I said the "one thing i don't like are liars and unfair players.  I don't use the word cheat.  If i did I am sorry.  But to me it is unfair and to alot of other people.  But you think of me as you wish.  And I never said anything about Peggy or 4 or dk.  so don't Bring them into it.  I am sorry it got out of hand but I was saying it was not fair.  I am a person that speaks my peace if I think it is wrong.  And Chris did say that the suprise tourney was for the currently active players.

posted by Ally56

06-Nov-08 23:39:38 |

#1 ...being on the leaders list and in the room before the game started makes me an active player, like it or not. where does it say you must have played that day..?  Not..

and you may not have used the word "cheat", but you wrote in the chat that I was at work and couldn't be there. Well you must be saying Peggy is cheating because she lives with me. How can you say something you have NO idea about. Then you said I wasn't a real person that makes us all liars and cheats ... Right?... Then you accused me of using 2 computers, also calling me a cheat. Speaking your peace is one thing but down right lies and accusations are another..

posted by clc

07-Nov-08 03:44:40 |

I dont quite understand this whole issue.  I did not know that you had to be in the cash room while playing and also so many players who are there dont talk anyway whether they are in the cash room or regular rooms.

posted by chablis

07-Nov-08 09:08:47 |

You know what you can all do what you want.  I know what I said clc and I know what i see and so does alot of others.  This forum was started for acer to come back not for accusing or not accusing.   Again Acer Come back. 

posted by Ally56

07-Nov-08 10:43:47 |

[ -*-*- U R L : Bingo Tournament -*-*- ]

The player that changed their cards.
Yes, I still awarded the prize to the player, but I also had another $10 game to make up for it.  In other words I chose to give them the benefit of the doubt and it came out of my pocket.  The player in question asked not to recieve the prize and so far has not claimed it.   I chose to take responsibility for the problem, because I clearly need a better way to make sure everyone in the room understands the rules in play.  I won't make that mistake in the future.

Acer47
Idon't think I am going to send this thread to Acer47, as it is right now.  I don't think the tone here is going to motivate her to come back.  If we don't see her by Monday, I will send her a note.  She has been a very good community member since 2007.

CLC/Ally56 (and others)
Ally56, you have to admit that clc's post does explain how he is available.  I confirmed the details with 4.  I hope that any players that have given CLC and Peggyjean a hard time under the assumption that they were cheating can understand their frustration at the accusations - and from what I've seen over the past week there are some players - that if i were in their shoes, I would consider issuing an apology.

Clc, during the tournament, you were on the offensive.  Your frustration is understandable - but the attacks clearly distracted and dampened the mood.  I can't blame you and you didn't throw the first bunch, but you did get down and dirty too and if you don't get the apologies that you clearly deserve, it is probably because they have also been bruised in the exchange.

Surprise Games / Active Players
The surprise games are designed to benefit active players - but they don't exclude any players and if it keeps players coming back to the site, when the tournament is falling short - then that is great side effect as far as I am concerned.

posted by bingoadvantage

07-Nov-08 12:33:42 |

Thank You Chris.... And like I said above "To EVERYONE else I apologize for all of this but I have to stick up for myself". I didn't anything wrong. I came in out of the rain to relax and got VERY VERY stressed out and insulted.. Wasn't right, wasn't called for, and I did not deserve to get attacked..Frown
Again my apologizes to any one I bothered. Chris

posted by clc

07-Nov-08 12:34:04 |

CHRIS UR RIGHT AND YOUR WRONG.  BUT IT IS YOUR BINGO SITE. AND AS FAR AS ASKING FOUR WELL THEY ARE FRIENDS REMEMBER THAT.  I JUST DON'T THINK WITH THE RULES YOU HAVE WHY YOU CAN'T INFORCE THEM.  THATS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE GET FRUSTRATED.  AND CLC WAS NOT AN ACTIVE PLAYER AT THE TIME PEGGY TOLD HIM THERE WAS A TOURNAMENT.  AND THIS IS ALL I AM GOING TO SAY ON THE MATTER.  AS I SAID IT IS YOUR SITE.  AND LIKE ANY SITE RULES ARE ENFORCED.  I WILL NOT SPEAK IN THE ROOMS AND I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE ANYMORE.  SINCE YOU CAN'T ENFORCE THE RULES I WILL JUST PLAY AND LET IT GO.  I WILL NOT APPOLOGIZE TO CLC AND AS FAR AS PEGGY I SAID NOTHING TO HER.  AND CLC TURNED EVERYTHING AROUND TO HIS LIKING LIKE IT WASN'T WRONG.    

ALLY   

PS I DID SEE ACER BACK WHICH IS GOOD TO SEE.

posted by Ally56

07-Nov-08 13:51:47 |

what does that mean??????AND AS FAR AS ASKING FOUR WELL THEY ARE FRIENDS REMEMBER THAT excuse me?? i bring new folks here and they get crap amazing....they get questioned as to wether they sit at thier pc which doenst matter regardless who player is and gets questioned wether they real player or not sighs deeply...that comment makes me think that all that has been said over time is true..tsk tsk is all i am saying to the mess i wasnt even here for i want to know what the hell that comment meant...cuz thier my friends they arent to be trusted???cuz why i cheated somehow which bloody didnt to start with...honest to cripes.......i resent that comment and far as i concerned i am done saying it and i never saw a rule that stated you cant tell your mate or friend that a tourney is starting soon if they are around and are present members to the site wether they sit at pc or outside getting some yard work done ????is there a rule i missed to read on home page that states that? if so please point it out to me.. clc and peggyjean and any other friends of mine i brought or will future bing to this site  let me apologize in advance to yah lol

posted by FourSeasonQueen

16-Jan-09 16:10:08 |

hello

i have only been on this site for only a little while and i must say  i have heard alot of  abuse  by   some people . Its to bad when you  lose YOUR FELLOW players  on this  site. Because of the  mouths  on some+players.  you all know who i mean  because that  person  has  abused  most on here  except for their  folowers.   i  cant believe  people  like to watch others  get hurt.

i am here to play  the games  and love to watch others  have fun . But not when they are  torn down  by the abuse of someone elses  expensive that is going to far

i hope  sooner or later  this will be corected  and the  abusers will  be taken off here. Speakup people  for your  fellow  playing lets keep the good ones  and put the trash where it  belongs in THE  GARBAGE CANS

THE GARBAGE CAN

posted by showmethemoney

16-Jan-09 16:10:44 |

hello

i have only been on this site for only a little while and i must say  i have heard alot of  abuse  by   some people . Its to bad when you  lose YOUR FELLOW players  on this  site. Because of the  mouths  on some+players.  you all know who i mean  because that  person  has  abused  most on here  except for their  folowers.   i  cant believe  people  like to watch others  get hurt.

i am here to play  the games  and love to watch others  have fun . But not when they are  torn down  by the abuse of someone elses  expensive that is going to far

i hope  sooner or later  this will be corected  and the  abusers will  be taken off here. Speakup people  for your  fellow  playing lets keep the good ones  and put the trash where it  belongs in THE  GARBAGE CANS

THE GARBAGE CAN

posted by showmethemoney

16-Jan-09 19:14:45 |

Hello showmethemoney ... I am confused. Who is abusing who? Peggy

posted by peggyjean

16-Jan-09 19:57:02 |

they are speaking of the free rooms........

posted by FourSeasonQueen

19-Jan-09 12:01:13 |

The public rooms which are shared with other sites?

posted by bingoadvantage

19-Jan-09 12:06:11 |

If you are refering to the public rooms.  I realizze that there is some swearing and abuse in those rooms from time to time.  They are mainly out of my control.  I can submit a request to have a player removed - but they can just login through a different site with a proxy so that can become unmanageable.    I have removed the public rooms in the past - but some players enjoy playing in those rooms to keep in touch with friends from other networks.

My suggestion to you showmethemoney, is to play in the "Private" rooms, and the rooms labeled "Temporary Large Jackpots" or "$$ Free Cash Games$$"  when they are open.  Abuse isn't unheard of, but if reported can easily by managed.   I think that the atmosphere on the site has improved since this thread started in November.

posted by bingoadvantage

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

$25 Free, 300% 1st Deposit, 250% 2nd Deposit   Wintingo Instant Bingo  
* please report any misleading advertising to qualitycontrol@bingoadvantage.com