Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
1 VIPs
35 guests
0 friends
Playing Bingo : 0
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
November 22, 2017
56494 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 13 members, 143886 guests, 0 search engines

Players Without $ Sign

08-Oct-08 11:20:36      [ -*-*- U R L : Free Bingo -*-*- ] Bookmark and Share

Players Without $ Sign

Ooops.  I decided to close the free bingo for fun (non-cash tournament) due to lack of use.  So I pointed that play button to the same tournament but didn't adjust the code to generate $___ usernames.  I have now corrected the error.  Any players without a $ in front of their names should relogin (at their convenience) and let me know so that I can transfer any points that they have accumulated.

posted by bingoadvantage in News

09-Oct-08 11:20:41 |

Hi I am trying to play bingo but it wont let me sign in can you help my daughter has the $ sign before her name but I dont

posted by mandy08

12-Oct-08 17:47:55 |

Hi, I loged out and when I logged back in I aquired a $ sign and my points were reset to 25,000 from over a million that shows up on the leader page. Have the format changed?

posted by McGroove

07-Sep-10 19:09:35 |

Hi, I have logged out and relog back in, I do now have the $ sign in front of my name but my points weren't there and I had to restart at 20,000. I wrote you an e-mail too but I didn't realize I could inform you this way. I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have cause.

Thank You

posted by Rose-Lin

08-Sep-10 15:50:26 |

Hi rose-lin  - I don't see a version of your account without the $ - so I'm a little confused.

posted by bingoadvantage

08-Sep-10 15:51:44 |

Oh, I think I understand what your question is about.  The points were reset on Monday night at midnight Eastern Standard Time.  This marks the end of that weeks tournament and the beginning of a new one.

posted by bingoadvantage

08-Sep-10 17:50:58 |

hi....okie-dokie, I'm new to this site so I got it now. Thanks again fer yer time....Smile

posted by Rose-Lin

01-Aug-14 15:50:48 |

Help me I need to find out how to receive my winnings when I do when

posted by Leilamae

01-Aug-14 21:31:12 |

you need to go to claim cash prize link on the right on home page hit that then scroll down put paypal id or money bookers id in space provided make sre put dot in the box for it..then answer math question make sure payment threshold is set to zero and hit submit he will payout next pay period..hope this helps

posted by FourSeasonQueen

04-Aug-14 16:35:52 |

I have been trying to get back on and play Bingo with FourSeasonQueen but I cant get on Someone Please help  let me know what to do

posted by Leilamae

04-Aug-14 19:21:20 |

$Leilamae

posted by Leilamae

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -