Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
4 members
117 strangers
0 pals
Playing Bingo : 8
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
June 25, 2017
56407 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 4 members, 167 guests, 0 search engines

Update

03-Oct-08 13:37:24      [ -*-*- U R L : Free Bingo -*-*- ] Bookmark and Share

Update

I have a few updates today.

I have removed the public bingo rooms.  I sometimes get complaints about unruly players in the public / networked rooms.  Those players are out of my control - so I have removed those rooms.  If you object, let me know.

We have some players who monitor the rooms for cheating and there is no doubt that this has helped to cut down on cheating, but I think that it is time to take this to the next level.  I am working on creating a system and protocol for investigating potential cheating.  Until this system is completed, please refrain from announcing that someone is cheating.  The new system should help avoid alienating players until we are 100% sure.

posted by bingoadvantage in News

04-Oct-08 00:56:05 |

THERE ARE A FEW TIMES PLAYERS THAT ARE UNRULY AND NASTY  BUT LIKE I HAVE TOLD PLAYERS TO CLICK ON THERE NAMES TO IGNORE THEM   THEN THEY WILL GO AWAY IF THEY DON'T HAVE AN  AUDIENCE  TO BAD YOU HAD TO CLOSE THE ROOM

posted by FARKLE

04-Oct-08 01:06:48 |

It is a shame you had to close the rooms, I agree with using the ignore feature on the site. 

posted by gailw

04-Oct-08 01:44:27 |

oct  4th  2008 

i also think that it is a shame that the majority have to pay for the actions of a few.  It doesn't seem fair or right .  I hope u change your mind and reopen these rooms to

the people that use them only to connect to friends and have fun playing bingo

posted by eeyorerules

05-Oct-08 03:44:02 |

I like the lobby now with only the cash rooms.  I would think it would be less confusing for the new cash players as to what room to play in.  If I am not mistaken, the rooms that were deleted can be accessed through other sites so it really doesnt matter if they are not here at bingoadvantage.

posted by chablis

07-Oct-08 13:16:25 |

Thanks everyone, for the input. I don't mind opening the shared rooms back up.  The reports were occasional and the top level administrators did seem to take care of some of them.  I'll open them before 5:00 pm (unless I change my mind lol.)

posted by bingoadvantage

07-Oct-08 17:48:19 |

I liked going in those rooms when i got bored with the other games.  It relieves some of the same thing over and over again.  I realize that newbies would get confused.  But all the newbies have to do is ask some.  I have explain to quite a few newbies how this site works and they seemed to have thought they had to stay in one room and play. 

posted by Ally56

07-Oct-08 21:51:58 |

I would like to see the other rooms opened back up. I like playing in them sometimes. If someone says something that is inappropiate either put them on ignore or just ignore them. I hope you reopen them soon.

posted by mombug43

14-Oct-08 10:08:21 |

I re-opend the rooms - by popular demand.

posted by bingoadvantage

14-Oct-08 10:18:55 |

THANKS CHRIS!  I AM SURE YOU HAVE MADE ALOT PEOPLE HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO HAVE THE CHOICE, AGAIN, TO PLAY IN ANY OF THE ROOMS!  THEY NEED TO REMEMBER TO EITHER TURN CHAT OFF OR PUT PEOPLE ON IGNORE IF THEY ARE BOTHERED BY THEM!   THANKS, AGAIN!!!

posted by janlynnv

16-Oct-08 10:16:42 |

I clearly need to fix my algorithm which is supposed to remove html from the "last forum post". I'll take a shot at it today.

posted by bingoadvantage

16-Oct-08 10:51:02 |

test image fixed.

posted by bingoadvantage

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

CoolCat - Play Bonus Bingo with $100 Free