Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
2 members
132 guests
0 pals
Playing Bingo : 7
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
August 17, 2017
56435 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 2 members, 175 guests, 0 search engines

Disconnections

29-Jul-08 15:16:37 Bookmark and Share

Disconnections

Hello, 

If you have been experiencing more frequent disconnections than normal - please post the following details here.

1.  How frequent?  (once or twice a day, more than once an hour etc)

2. What rooms?

3. Time of day?

4. Any other observations.

Thanks,

Chris 

29-Jul-08 15:28:24 |

Please also post the name of the company that provides your internet service if you know this information as well.

posted by bingoadvantage

29-Jul-08 15:29:23 |

Chris, I had 4 d/c this morning, right in a row almost.  Queenpie had sent me an msm message to tell me iI had been d/c during the night also!  I have gotten so frustrated with it, that I have called my internet provider and they are coming out on Thursday evening to make sure it is nothing from their end.  I doubt it is though, because I only get d/c from the room I am playing in, nothing else.  I guess we will see!!! Thanks!  I will definitely keep you posted here!!!  Also, I only play in the 2 black out rooms!  Thx, again!

posted by janlynnv

29-Jul-08 18:16:22 |

MY INTERNET PROVIDER IS COMCAST.  LIKE I SAID, I HAVE THEM COMING OUT ON THIS COMING THURSDAY EVENING!!!  I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE OUTCOME!  THX!!!  Smile

posted by janlynnv

29-Jul-08 18:41:31 |

For a while there it was once a day....now not quite as often....but still getting disconnected.  Both blackout rooms.  Usually happens during the nite.  Two time there was a small window that said something about "script error" whatever that means.  And twice I left one room and tried to get into the other and it would not download.  So I tried to go back to the room I was in and it would not download either.....it said scrip error again.  My internet provider is ATT.  I hope this will help.  Thank you....Chablis

posted by chablis

30-Jul-08 10:10:58 |

CHRIS, ITS WED. MORNING AT 9:10 AND I WAS DISCONNECTED AGAIN PLAYING IN THE BLACKOUT ROOM! THX.!  JAN

posted by janlynnv

30-Jul-08 10:38:03 |

CHRIS, ITS 9:40 AND HAVE BEEN D/C AGAIN!  STILL PLAYING IN  THE BLACKOUT ROOM!  THX!!!   JAN

posted by janlynnv

30-Jul-08 13:14:40 |

I was in room 2 and have been disconnected around noon Oklahoma time

JOyce

posted by josiestar

31-Jul-08 01:28:20 |

I got disconnected yesterday about 3 p.m. CST in room two....chablis

posted by chablis

01-Aug-08 23:04:24 |

CHRIS, I HAD THE  INTERNET MAN OUT HERE THURSDAY EVENING.  HE SEEMS TO THINK I MIGHT BE GETTING A WEAK SIGNAL, AS THE POLE THE WIRE COMES FROM IS ABOUT 1 BLOCK AWAY.   THEY ARE COMING BACK NEXT WEDNESDAY AND PUTTING IN A NEW WIRE CLOSER TO MY HOME.  I THINK THAT IS GOING TO SOLVE ALOT OF MY D/C PROBLEMS.  I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED!!!  THANKS!!!

posted by janlynnv

05-Aug-08 00:21:53 |

CHRIS, TODAY AT AROUND 5:50 PM  EVERYONE  WAS BOOTED FROM THE GAME!!!   Cry  SO, THOSE PLAYERS THAT WERE ON AUTO WERE NOT AWARE!!!  THANKS!!!   JAN     P.S. IT WAS BOTH BLACKOUT ROOMS THAT IT HAPPENED TO.

posted by janlynnv

17-Sep-08 05:23:20 |

In the last 2 weeks, I'v been getting disconected in room one in the early morning hours. I'D guess around 3am New Brunswick time. My provider is aliant but I only get d/c from here.   Thanks.

posted by acer47

17-Sep-08 06:32:28 |

LAST NIGHT I WAS D/C AGAIN!  THE GAME WAS STILL THERE BUT IT HAD A RUNTIME ERROR DISPLAYED IN A BOX ACROSS THE GAME BOARD.  AGAIN NOTHING ELSE WAS D/C.  MY INTERNET PROVIDER IS STILL COMCAST.  THANKS!

posted by janlynnv

17-Sep-08 17:36:17 |

This is sept 17 have been disconnected again today.  Was disconnected last night two times.  I have wildblue.  Everyother website I was on was just fine.  what gives

posted by josiestar

19-Sep-08 14:58:37 |

I have been diconnected over night and another 4 times today ... Thanks, Peggy

posted by peggyjean

02-Oct-08 20:11:37 |

I WAS DISCONNECTED ATLEAST 5 TIMES AGAIN TODAY!  I KNOW SOME OF THE OTHER PLAYERS WERE ALSO D/C, BUT DON'T KNOW IF THEY WERE D/C  AS OFTEN AS I WAS.     THANKS!  JAN 

posted by janlynnv

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Top Rated Site : canadiandollarbingo - rated #1 promo: $50 try free

*the top 5 player-rated sites are now featured in our banner rotation