Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
1 participants
35 guests
0 mates
Playing Bingo : 0
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
November 19, 2017
56493 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 12 members, 73618 guests, 0 search engines

Forum Posts

05-Jul-08 06:05:01 Bookmark and Share

Forum Posts

How many of you look here for latest forum posts?  And how many look in forum under general to see all the posts?  Just thinking this might help Chris if he knew.

posted by chablis in General

05-Jul-08 13:34:19 |

i do chab lol but also i look under forums,,,and not just the genreal tab cuz posts are all over under ,you need to see this, bingo funnies, cmplaints, bingo site discussion ,request and questions ,holy moly they all have stuff in them cuz this one just shows most recent...

posted by FourSeasonQueen

06-Jul-08 05:10:05 |

As for my question about the "Latest Forum Posts" I was just curious how many people see it and click it or even notice it is there.  I was pleased with the amount of people who viewed my post.

Obviously, my questions were too broad and I should have been more specific.  As Chris has asked all the players, I was just trying to help and that is all.

posted by chablis

06-Jul-08 05:18:17 |

Four, I know about all of the categories there are when you click "Forum" as I see you do, but how many other players do?  The Forum area is an excellent place for players to ask questions and make suggestions to Chris, but it doesnt help him if players dont use it or if they dont know how to navigate their way around in there.  If more players used the Forum area, it would help Chris tremendously with his amount of emails that he gets.  And for new players, the general area is a good place to start to see some of the posts that have been posted.  One day I even saw your mother, gigs, ask you how to find something in Forum and she has been playing here a long time.

posted by chablis

06-Jul-08 09:31:56 |

not sure how many personally know about it after they see everything to left for forum.....just wanted to include all areas and not just general under forums....and yes with  forum your questions to him dont get bounced back like email does cuz his box overflowed and no room left...hope i was able to help gigs lol forum wasnt something i used mcuh either a month ago lol

posted by FourSeasonQueen

06-Jul-08 11:15:58 |

I  dont usually bother with forum much, just go to general. I only go to forum if something catches my eye, or someone points something out they think i should read, i dont email Chris i just ask chablis lol 

posted by queenpie

08-Jul-08 09:28:25 |

lol guys - thanks for this productive chat

I have some ideas to promote forum use - but no time to put them in place yet :)

Also will have some information about the forum in the new FAQ.

posted by bingoadvantage

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Get $5 free - Sign up now at Bingoformoney.com