Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
0 champions
105 guests
0 counterparts
Playing Bingo : 0
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
October 23, 2017
56478 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 0 members, 154 guests, 0 search engines

Bingo Advantage Tournament Prizes

05-Jul-07 10:58:43 Bookmark and Share

Bingo Advantage Tournament Prizes
I haven't decided on a prize format for the new bingo tourament.

Here are some options that I have been thinking of.

[color=blue:dcdd965596][b:dcdd965596]1. Flat Daily Cash Prize For The Highest Daily Score[/b:dcdd965596][/color:dcdd965596]

or

[b:dcdd965596][color=blue:dcdd965596]2. Much Larger Weekly Cash Prize for the the Highest Weekly Score[/color:dcdd965596][/b:dcdd965596]

or

[color=blue:dcdd965596][b:dcdd965596]3. Proportional Daily or Weekly Cash Prize[/b:dcdd965596][/color:dcdd965596]
- the cash prize would depend on the number of players, so Sundays prize would probably be larger than Tuesday's prize. As Bingo Advantage grows (and we have been growing - so too will the prize.)

So, I can give away more money with option 2 than 1 (I can offer 10x as much for a weekly prize than a daily prize,) but with option 1 your individual chance of winning is higher. Option 3 will probably result in the largest overall payouts, but prizes will fluctuate - I can offer more because i can draw from my marketing budget.

The payments will be made monthly - so you can get multiple wins with one payment.

[b:dcdd965596]I'm looking for feedback - let me know your preferences. I'm also open to suggestions.[/b:dcdd965596]

ps. Your chances of winning under this new tournament should be 20 to 30 times higher than winning under the old tournament.

Thanks,
Chris McCowan

posted by bingoadvantage in News

10-Jul-07 05:20:05 |

I'm looking forward to the new bingo game as well. I also think it might not be a bad idea to run advertising in the intermission or on the main page to non-bingo sites. Its a common, 100% legal way of enabling paying out higher prizes in free games like this, and could add some revenue.
Also, I think even a few dollars a day paying 3 places would be good; because its not really the amount, its more the opprotunity to win something at realistic odds. Also, maybe the 1st place winner each day, could get a ticket to a tournament of champions each week, where any extra money could be paid out, with rotating days and times.
One other option is to add a membership plan, where you can play for free or a member. I've seen it done on a few websites with very small prizes, and I think its legal as long as it pays points, and not cash.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to everything, and thanks for having it there.

ps. also as one last note, I'd like to see a more random set of balls, I don't think the old one was bias to any one player, but it'd call an inordinate number before it gave anyone a bingo! I'm sure theres better software out there.

posted by adamschf

10-Jul-07 09:38:57 |

Gread Ideas
Thanks for the great ideas!!

I don't think that I will go the paid membership route - but I like the tournament of champions idea.

Have you tried the new shockwave bingo game?

posted by bingoadvantage

18-Apr-08 00:20:35 |

Update: Right now the weekly cash tournament is $10 first place, $5 second place and $5 consolation prize to the highest scoring player that has not won in the last 2 months.

The friday cash games are generally $5, $5, $10, one sponsored game for $10 (and sometimes I throw in a couple of extra games - especially if there hasn't been a surprise game during the week.)    The surprise, unannounced cash games are normally for $5 and $10.

posted by bingoadvantage

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

No Download Slots - Get Crackling