Bingo Advantage
The funnest free bingo tournament on earth!
1 VIPs
75 guests
0 companions
Playing Bingo : 2
FREE bingo! Cash prizes!
September 22, 2017
56460 Members
 Toys      Free Cash Bingo      Free Fun Bingo      Friends      Forum      Bingo Articles      Sign In/Register
MORE :  Compare Bingo Sites | Bingo Guide | Free Trial Bingo | Free Bingo Games | Newest Bingo Sites | US Bingo Sites

Forums

General

General
Wwhatever you want, except spam! Keep it clean.

You need to see this!
Unbelievable news, events and stories.

Recipes
Post your favourite recipes.

Introductions
Introduce yourself to the forum.

Bingo

Special Promotions
Special incentives for Bingo Advantage members.

Bingo Funnies
Exclusive Bingo Advantage comics

Hot Tips
Share your strategies to maximize your online bingo dollars. No spam or links please.

Complaints
Here is your chance to expose bingo sites that behave badly. (spam, deception, difficult payouts)

Bingo Site Discussion
Discussion of various bingo sites. No ads or affiliate links please.

Bingo Contests
Bingo Advantage contests.

Spam
Advertisements and other annoyances here.

Bingo Advantage

News
Site Announcements

Requests and Questions
Post your questions, comments or suggestions for bingoadvantage here.

Recent Activity : 1 members, 75 guests, 0 search engines

Get Minted Bingo

01-Oct-05 14:25:01      [ -*-*- U R L : GetMinted UK Bingo -*-*- ] Bookmark and Share

Get Minted Bingo
I think this is the only site on the list from the United Kingdom. Although only 10-15% of my users come from Britain this site is fairly popular.

Please note that the working currency on Get Minted Bingo is Pounds. [Edit GetMinted is 100% multicurrency now - you can play in USD, GBP or Euro.]

If you are or have been a player on Get Minted Bingo let us know what you think or leave a Getminted Bingo Review..

Current Promotion: 100% Signup Bonus

06-Jun-06 12:54:07 |

Get Minted is one of the best UK sites around.

Best thing about them is you can win Get Minted Mug Warmers! They sent a box over to us and players were going nuts for them! LOL

You plug em into your USB port and they keep your brew nice and hot. Wonder if you can win them when you play there?

posted by FreeBingoUK

09-Jun-06 12:43:20 |

There are many UK sites that I am aware of...Bingo Ballroom, Foxy Bingo, to name a couple. I have loads that I find to be very entertaining, and payouts are great!
:D By the way...I play at freebingo.UK when I am low on cash, and it's excellent too.
I joined them in the beginning, and it is fun. :D

Get Minted is terrific too !!!

OK....Back to work here :smt024

Have a great day !!

posted by taylor4bingo

09-Jun-06 12:48:20 |

I forgot to mention...I have played on Get Minted, and I am in the U.S.

It's loads of fun, have many sister sites, and they do a super job.

Promotions, and giveaways are great, :D
( Bingo ballroom still my fav tho . )

:smt023

Take care, Taylor

posted by taylor4bingo

17-Jul-06 19:31:25 |

great offer and that is a really nice site I have not seen much from the UK so that should be pretty cool.

posted by ebittner

- contact | bookmark us | make homepage | free flash games | links | bingo catalog | UK Bingo - Bingo Gratis Bingo Sweden Bingo Gratuitamente | site map -
- b i n g o a d v a n t a g e   n e w s -

Great Free Internet Bingo at InternetBingo.com
*like any pay bingo hall but no deposits, play for fun and gradually build up a balance, 1 cent pots and prizes.